Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

CM Sunny

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

Developer: Cyber Connect 2

Publisher:

Platforms: Xbox 360, PS3

Release date: TBA

http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=dscn1138usx4.jpg

Haku, Zabuza Momoichi, Raikage and two Kumogakure jonins C and Darui are in this game.

So I guess safe to say that CC2 are preparing to make a sequel to Storm 2 & Zabuza and Haku are in the Fourth Great Ninja War(Impure world resurrection part)

So will this be awesome?

f**k YES!!!

I am currently writing a review on Nuns 2 to give you an idea why I have so much expectations from this game.

More details when they are released

Man can't wait to play against Mizukage :naughty:

I have heard that NUNS 2 was awesome. Will someone like me who has seen only like first 40 episodes of Naruto like the games?

Anyone will like the game,

20 times better than db:rb if you care,

Just wait for the review

NUNS2 is great ... i hv put in more than 70 hours in it. You'll like it Ambar. @ chaiwala do mention the fact that this title is a true multi-platform title neither the 360 or ps3 versions feel gimped

@ topic i think its more of filler game game until they release a proper sequel after the story progresses more like the end of the war or something.

NUNS2 is great ... i hv put in more than 70 hours in it. You'll like it Ambar. @ chaiwala do mention the fact that this title is a true multi-platform title neither the 360 or ps3 versions feel gimped

@ topic i think its more of filler game game until they release a proper sequel after the story progresses more like the end of the war or something.

I think it will take atleast a year to be released,

world war arc would have ended by then,

Also that multi plat thing is there in my review, I need to cover online segment to wrap it up

wow kool......i still play NSUNS 2 ..so wat is the third one coming? but i too think its gonna take time considering on the online episodes that are going on....ya it will take time......They just release one damn episode in a week....and dats too only for 22 min out of which 3-4 mins are the iintro and ending.. lol :P cant w8 for it....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's so nice to see people talking about NUNS2..

Guys i want to play against others players offline if possible.. because Online is buggy..

I'm in Bangalore, is there any place where we can meet to play or some tournaments times.

Let me know if any.. Can't wait to play against others, CPU sucks now :P

Archived