DmC Devil May Cry

pArth

Get the game out already. I just wanna mash up the buttons on my dual shock controller. I'm least bothered if it's a black emo or a white fairy. I just wanna kill some monsta s. :-D

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

Button mashing in DMC is exactly what fans don't want... apart from the new Dante.

yeah, button mash on "Hell or Hell" mode and see if you can get past even the first monster :P

though I must say the Art is not bad, look below

dmc113119.jpg

animations loos choppy though, somehow they do not looked polished, although it still has a long time before it releases

You mean Heaven or Hell :P Its just a joke mode where everyone dies with one hit including you. Real hard mode is the one below HoH.

Actually he's right...

Hell Or Hell - You die in one hit. Enemies don't. They're on DMD mode. So yeah it is actually the hardest mode.

Heaven Or Hell - What you described.

Actually he's right...

Hell Or Hell - You die in one hit. Enemies don't. They're on DMD mode. So yeah it is actually the hardest mode.

Heaven Or Hell - What you described.

Ah I didn't know that, only saw Heaven or Hell in DMC3.

That is DMD right? Dante Must Die?

Yeah

DMD is the real hard mode. Both HoH can be considered as a joke. One is extremely easy and the other pretty much impossible to beat. And I forgot to mention you need to build up to a SS combo to defeat anything in Hell On Hell.

Archived