Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

STICK3Rboy

Yeah, +1 there. Face's got more facial textures n stuff. Elena on the other hand isn't much of a change from the previous game

I wasn't saying it from a technical standpoint, its obviously much better than the older model used. They changed the structure of his face, if you see the same scene (this is my blood) from the first ever trailer of the game & compare it to the current one, you'll see what I mean.

Dan, why are you so hellbent on spoiling the game for others? You spoilt a big part of the game after I read your motto on PSN. I dont see how that can be funny in any sense.

To the ones who have finished the game, this is what his motto is/was:

ELENA DIES

and

RIP ELENA

finished Chap 16.... this is gotta be the best action packed game of all time... stunning game.... mind boggling gfx... no doubt the best looking game on any console.... i feel like i am watching a movie...

the way naughty dog has taken care of every minor detail in this game is unbelievable....

truly a benchmark has been set by ND

Dan, why are you so hellbent on spoiling the game for others? You spoilt a big part of the game after I read your motto on PSN. I dont see how that can be funny in any sense.

wtf :P good thing i didn't sign in to psn at all today :P

thank god i didn't roll over the spoiler tags

:exoticdance:

Stunning stunning level. Not only graphically but how the pace of the game suddenly changes in that chapter. Very Kojimaesque in a way, reminded me a lot about the ladder scene from MGS3 or the opening of act 4 in MGS4.

lol yeah and passing the ball to those kids was so relaxing :P

train level was gorgeous as well.. i died a lot due to stupid mistakes (f**king heli :exoticdance: ) in that lvl though :P

did any of u try the skins.. doughnut drake n the skeletor are awesome sauce.. :cry:

yea.. i can even play as chloe.. :P

also.. two fav tweaks.. unltd ammo n 1 hit kills.. n if u purchase the hammer or the rpg..no need for that second one.. :devil:

edit : n oh.. crushing is a lot more difficult than hard..3 hits n ur dead.. :devil:

To the ones who have finished the game, this is what his motto is/was:

ELENA DIES

and

RIP ELENA

u mofo take clear water. rinse ur eyes properly...then read my psn tag more carefully atleast a dozen times.

- The Mindfuk

Archived