thehut.com - Major Issues

vbhoj74

Preorder for Heavy Rain Platinum edition is now up on Hut at a great price - http://www.thehut.com/games/platforms/ps3/heavy-rain-platinum-move-edition/10240347.html

Does anyone know if this is the Move edition (including DLC,theme and soundtrack) or basic edition as the photo shows ??

Coz the corresponding product on shopto is 4 pounds more expensive but shows move edition in pic - http://www.shopto.net/PS3/VIDEO%20GAMES/PS3HE11-Heavy%20Rain%20Move%20Edition%20Platinum.html

Hi All,

I have ordered "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction [XBox 360]" from The Hut on 16-Mar-2011and still waiting for the same to be delivered.

I am based out of Noida........ Any idea guys how much more time it will take to get delivered as its really bad everyday waiting in expectation.

I won a X360 game bid on www.ebay.co.uk and it got delivered to me in straight 8 days by royal Air Mail but the shipment from Hut is really no where.....

Help guys what steps need to be taken................

2 weeks is not so bad.. You can still expect the game to turn up.

Anyway, if after a month of the game being shipped its still not with you then you can contact their customer support.

From last page of this thread -

what is the refund/replace policy of TheHut .. has been over a month and am yet to receive the game ... They said they will post me a form to fill in and return ..will they again be sending it by physical post :ko: and then I need to fill it and send back :rant:

Yup, you'll receive a Claim form and then you'll have to Post/Fax it back. Will take the same time for the form to come in, about 2-3 weeks, depends again.

Wow such quick reply thanks guys.....

This is first time i am importing from UK website so just would like to know that is there any chance that we can trace with customs about our package as "The Hut" doesnot give any tracking number..... :scratchchin:

@amitraj

You won't be able to trace any products ordered from Thehut's website, as all are sent via ordinary/unregistered post and those can't be tracked.

You placed your order on 16th which probably got shipped on 17-18th, it's been only 2 odd weeks. Chances are pretty good that it will turn up.

• 4 months later...

Archived