Ps3 Wireless Headphone(amazing price)

Official Ps3 Headphone going for amazing pre-order price on Amazon @$65 only....abt Rs 2800

http://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Stereo-Headset-Playstation-3/dp/B0053OLY9O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1312092120&sr=8-1

So interested in this...if only we could do group order and price was still within 3.5k-4k with everything taken........coz over that u get it from indian release also..if it comes here or it will always be around that in usa...

so is there any way of group ordering it...reliable way ...i checked shopyourworld sala with custom duty and all comes to Rs 5500 :(

u can get it shipped via someone.....whom do we pre-order to obama's house address ?? :P

i m not sure who will bring mine or when it will come but still ordered it as this was too good a deal to miss

you got relations na? :P ...order kar...aur mera bhi order kar :devil:

just this year only i got my gt5 ce shipped to them along with few thing and got it shipped here......again i dont want to trouble them atleast not so soon...next year also my so many favourite games coming out...i may end up asking them to ship atleast one of them again....

like i always said....it is easier to get these done if you got very good friend ...

It's 3.5k on Ebay. Not bad considering it's 65$ aka ~ 2675 INR in the US.

lol dude, we are talking about the upcoming 7.1 channel bluetooth stereo headset and not the one you posted. We are talking about this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Stereo-Headset-Playstation-3/dp/B0053OLY9O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1312103640&sr=8-1

wont mind that..for 65$ ...its worth it...yea would have been good if it did..but no complaints

yea for that price...it is no brainer...even if it is that great...it still be good enough....and best part is this is Official licensed product from SOny and they are always good...if not great....

I want to book one too.. let me know how you guys are going about it..

kya kar sakta hai hum log :(

Ive been drooling over this ever since they announced theyre gonna be making a 7.1 wireless headset for the PS3. Seems like a no brainer to me.

Im very new to this pre ordering thing. Anyone care to let me know

> if amazon will ship to India?

> It will work "in-game" right? O_o

> How long till it makes its way to India?

Ive been drooling over this ever since they announced theyre gonna be making a 7.1 wireless headset for the PS3. Seems like a no brainer to me.

Im very new to this pre ordering thing. Anyone care to let me know

> if amazon will ship to India?-It says only to be shipped to USA and APO/FPO address...so no ...they wont ship it to india..atleast not now..may be later...

> It will work "in-game" right? O_o- Yes

> How long till it makes its way to India?- Answered in first question only...

Archived