Lords of the Fallen

SRINI87

You need to correct that ASAP.

This game can go either way.

Its true that this game can go either way, but I dont have a good PC or the last gen console to play Demon and Dark Soul series !

In fact I carry more interest towards this game that Batman AK or Shadow of Mordor quite simply because of the rewarding qualities and the satisfaction that it is suppossed to deliver

Edited by kayten

So no PvP and jolly cooperation here then? I'll buy this but the biggest turn off is the preset male character. Main reason why I can't bring myself to play the witcher games. Even if there's no character creation atleast a gender change for gods sake. Forcing me to play this male toon. Sexist much?

Edited by The JACKAL

So no PvP and jolly cooperation here then? I'll buy this but the biggest turn off is the preset male character. Main reason why I can't bring myself to play the witcher games. Even if there's no character creation atleast a gender change for gods sake. Forcing me to play this male toon. Sexist much?

Chill mate. The game revolves around a character named Harken and he seems to a ladka !!

Edited by kayten

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Lords of the Fallen 1 & 2
  • SRINI87 changed the title to Lords of the Fallen