Titanfall

ScrewyAurum

Platform of choice  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

sounds somewhat Molyneux-esque

it would be very interesting to see how they manage to have a puppy-dog mech running behind you in MP. I mean, would both the player and mech lag together or what?

I think you are thinking of that shitty LBP wannabe game and not this. This was all MP footage. And all amazing!

Joe

^you said - you will be surprised when you see my new Xbox...What happened ? :P

Honestly it was nice conference. Nice set of games (even though it's better on PC).

Like I said before, for me consoles = exclusives and at the moment, I can see only Halo, Sunset Overdrive and Forza.

It's very less for €499 = 38,481.57 INR

(You can get 780GTX itself).

Will decide after SONY's conference.

Unless you guys are excited about mp, its another military shooter for me with little more agility. Reminds me of KZ2, people went crazy over that, turned out to be a brutally short average dudebro fps. MP was awesome though.

Its coming to pc though, thats a good news to me.

^^Source?

Microsoft revealed the first look at Titanfall, a futuristic, multiplayer-only shooter, coming from Respawn Entertainment in Spring 2014. It will be available on Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC.

_

Gamers are finally swimming away from the CoD to better games. :rofl:

Battlefield 4, Titanfall...and other great FPS coming/TBA, there is no place for dogs.

_

Players fight either on foot as free-running "Pilots" or inside nimble mechs called "Titans" in order to complete various team objectives. The game is multiplayer-only but injects single-player elements such as plot, characters, and NPCs into its matches.

LLQaQeE.png

I really, REALLY hope the PC version is the X1 version. Dont gimp that one for us and you have a day 1 sale there Respawn/EA.

This.

Archived