Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

KnackChap

You go Aplha :P

Are you referencing Shah Rukh Khan films now. o_______________________________0

It means putting the box of next-gen version ahead of last gen version :lol:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

hSYanSL.png

It means putting the box of next-gen version ahead of last gen version :lol:

GLOL.

Also Kevin Spacey is actually in the game. What in the actual f**k. This absolutely HAS to be one of the games he "plays" in S3 of House of Cards. It will so meta it will blow your brains. O.o

Edit As far as the game is concerned, was genuinely interested where the WW1 rumors were out and about. This looks sooooo "me too" its actually painful. But then again, this is the C team so whatever.

This is exactly the reason why activision is the no 1 publisher right now. They know how to make money unlike idiots like ea. Keep the cod deal intact and get money as usual and make more money by giving sony new ip like destiny and blizzard titles, since the ps user base has traditionally been more open to different type of game experiences. EA on the other hand threw everything at xbone and whenever they start back-pedalling (sooner than later) its going to cause a bigger uproar.

Also Kevin Spacey is actually in the game. What in the actual f**k. This absolutely HAS to be one of the games he "plays" in S3 of House of Cards. It will so meta it will blow your brains. O.o

I think that's product placement for Sony. So he's playing on PS3, wearing a PS3 headset, and usually playing Sony first part games. So unlikely since COD is pretty much tied to Xbox wrt marketing.

I think that's product placement for Sony. So he's playing on PS3, wearing a PS3 headset, and usually playing Sony first part games. So unlikely since COD is pretty much tied to Xbox wrt marketing.

Pfft minor inconveniences. Think of the big picture. He is playing a guy thats just like Frank Underwood in CoD.

So he could be playing a game inside the TV show that features performance by himself where he acts like the character that is playing the game inside that TV show.

I know. I know.

What+the+fuck+am+I+reading.jpg

How many are playing TitanFall on PC

Really cannot say considering there is no statistic tracking system in place. / I could not find one.

BattleField stats are from here.

SteamWORKS titles which are actively played get listed in the Stats sub-section.

It's a ghost town then :P

Pretty much.

Black Ops 2 is still strong. So are the older CoD's considering their age.

It's a ghost town then :P

its even free on steam for the weekend. :P You can buy for 20$. I don't think any COD has ever got such a discount especially on steam. They even gave free dlc iirc a month ago, getting in guys like snoop dog, arnold for voiceover dlc packs its getting ridiculous :lol:

No way AW is gonna be worse than this

Archived