Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

KnackChap

Buying it only for the Single Player campaign :P .

Would buy it in the next summer sale only then, that too if it goes down like Ghosts in the price department.

Or in your case maybe second-hand if you get that option.

Would buy it in the next summer sale only then, that too if it goes down like Ghosts in the price department.

Or in your case maybe second-hand if you get that option.

Nope, need my CoD fix day 1, or day 0 like the preorder bonus with this. I'd like to hit first prestige before its even out :P

Never cared for SP in CoD, never will.

I'd like to hit first prestige before its even out :P

Never cared for SP in CoD, never will.

Well, the original querent was asking for PC. And the comminity for the game is abysmally small this side of the park, then another guy wants it only for Single Player.

So I was never talking to you. :mellow:

Well, the original querent was asking for PC. And the comminity for the game is abysmally small this side of the park, then another guy wants it only for Single Player.

So I was never talking to you. :mellow:

Oh :|

Yeah Ghost went down pretty quick on PC, I remember it was 50% by March.

Dude it's a no brainer

Just look at the strong Indian community level you saw in TLOU & Destiny

India is a PS nation

If you want local familiar crowd with bucket loads of them & the usual masti bakchodi

Then PS4 is the way to go

If not then buy on any of the two it won't matter

I for one am not buying it as of yet

Will stick with destiny,bf4 & TLOU for MP fix

Got lot of unfinished SP content to take care of

There's a pretty big Indian CoD community on Xbone, realized this when I was playing PS4 version. Even those that bought it for PS4 were migrants from X360 who were regretting buying it on PS4. Those who could afford Xbone imported and switched to that while others said they'll switch to Xbone for next CoD as soon as its launched here. The PS CoD community is nothing compared to what's on Xbone, most of them just keep playing Phipha.

LOL @ everyone buying it digitally. I'm expecting a street date break and grey market availability as early as next week. Will pick up my copy in then rather than give FK or the disty my money.

Next week is too early, will the availability be on both the consoles or only X1 ?

i shouldn't have bought digital :suicide:

PS4 version will run at higher resolution than Xbox one...

Yeah that's the only crutch, knowingly buying an inferior port.

Wrong in a lot of levels

PS3 & X360 communities were comparable true

But now it's a whole different ball game

Only the hardcore Indians will be seen playing CoD on XBone

The ones who were hell bent on fulfilling the stigma of playing on Xbawks

PS4 on the other hand has a bucket loads of local crowd

Ranging from the most hardcore to the most casual who'll play just till level 20-25

This is the main difference

PS4 numbers will be unimaginable for XBone to reach (India only)

I don't want to play CoD with casuals. That and the stupid one month DLC delay, no dedicated servers for matchmaking and slightly expensive price tag all go against it. Almost everyone in my clan who has next-gen system are buying it for Xbone, if both versions ran at same reso/fps this wasn't even a question.

Its Azure servers for MM like every other Xbone game, similar to Titanfall. A hybrid system of dedicated and P2P.

But i doubt activision used azure for cod last time. Both EA and Activision used their own servers for BF4 and COD Ghosts for both Xb1 and ps4

But i doubt activision used azure for cod last time. Both EA and Activision used their own servers for BF4 and COD Ghosts for both Xb1 and ps4

Dedicated servers 'can only be used for Xbox One' says Call of Duty developer

http://www.examiner.com/article/dedicated-servers-can-only-be-used-for-xbox-one-says-call-of-duty-developer

Earlier this week news broke that the Xbox One version of Call of Duty: Ghosts would be running on dedicated servers thanks to the Xbox One cloud functionality. Last night, Infinity Ward went on to discuss why past iterations of Call of Duty were forced to be on peer-to-peer connections. This morning, we have more details on other current and next generation console's regarding multiplayer servers.

In an interview with EuroGamer, Mark Rubin has confirmed that dedicated servers are reserved for Xbox One and PC only, claiming the Cloud as the soul reason for the Xbox One dedicated servers (a subset of the Azure cloud called "Thunderhead"). PC platform Call of Duty's have had dedicated servers in the past due to their smaller installation base, so nothing changes here.

Now yes, Sony has the ability to run a cloud service, they have even spoke about this in the past. But Sony's cloud service is in no way as large, functional or established as Microsofts own network. In fact, the only competitor to Microsofts Cloud service is Google in terms of sheer size and availability across the world.

Aafik the matchmaking is always done by XBL's own servers since X360 days and before. They just now transferred everything under one umbrella of Azure and the closest one in SE Asia. It means the chances of you being matched with someone in US/EU is lot less than on PS4, hence less lag.

Archived