Gran Turismo 5 Spec II

KnackChap

How do u tune cars ? Where is the option ? Inside the dealer garage ?

Buy parts from tuner shop, then select your car and choose Tuning from bottom. Some cars have adjustable transmission, suspension, flywheel etc, for others you have to buy and fit them. Theres also an oil trick. If you have a brand new car with 0 miles on it, change its oil from GT Auto maintenance, and the car will get few additional HPs, permanently :D

Buy parts from tuner shop, then select your car and choose Tuning from bottom. Some cars have adjustable transmission, suspension, flywheel etc, for others you have to buy and fit them. Theres also an oil trick. If you have a brand new car with 0 miles on it, change its oil from GT Auto maintenance, and the car will get few additional HPs, permanently :D

:ko:

You must also be a mechanic to understand gt5 :ko:

:ko:

You must also be a mechanic to understand gt5 :ko:

HundredPercentSahi bola. +1 izzat.....people who are in fixing cars and all would love gt more than anyone else .....i tbh feel bit lost at times coz of lack of any practical car driving experience or kinda practical knowledge of cars.

good going PD...abhi toh suruvat hai....this game is easily going to sell atleast 15 million copies...once all the patch and all gets released and people come to know how awesome online experience is. :thumbsup:

-

Imo this game isnt going to do as well as the previous GTs. These days games need to have a solid online to post big sales numbers (COD, Halo etc). But online mp on a racing game isnt a big seller compared to fps online. Also this games online needs a lot of work - no leaderboards/matchmakings etc and the user interface and inviting friends is not user friendly at all.

well its interesting to read.

Also...can I get the ebay discount code ? wanna order the DFGT :P

Ta-da :D

This is already the most selling game on PS3 for sure

Yeah its already touching 2.5M within first week, and thats with practically zero marketing from Sony and no PS3+GT5 bundle. Heck even GT5P had more marketing and support.

-

Imo this game isnt going to do as well as the previous GTs. These days games need to have a solid online to post big sales numbers (COD, Halo etc). But online mp on a racing game isnt a big seller compared to fps online. Also this games online needs a lot of work - no leaderboards/matchmakings etc and the user interface and inviting friends is not user friendly at all.

i mean atleast by end of ps3 cycle it should have sold that much...the game will improve a lot as soon as patches keep coming fix whatever issues we facing currently..

i mean atleast by end of ps3 cycle it should have sold that much...the game will improve a lot as soon as patches keep coming fix whatever issues we facing currently..

PD is supporting it a lot

Leaderboards are coming this month.

Matchmaking can go lick my a*s, its a strict NO NO for a racing game !

What it needs is an overhaul of the lobby system...they need to make it more user friendly by including some filters & make the UI better...its all going to come.

Patch fixing is only part of it, if Prologue is any indication then a year from now GT5 could be totally different than it is right now, and in a good way.

Yep..exactly.

Archived