The Android Thread

pArth

How to change default home screen in buzz launcher?

By home screen you mean the wallpaper?

In the settings, move to the right. There are settings for each screen. Here you have to set the wallpaper which will be used for that particular screen only.

By home screen you mean the wallpaper?

In the settings, move to the right. There are settings for each screen. Here you have to set the wallpaper which will be used for that particular screen only.

No. I meant the screen which comes when we press home button. Currently I have 3 home packs. I want to change one pack as home screen.

This. It imported my existing (Apex) homescreen but that is the second screen now, I always have to swipe to it reach it after pressing the home button.

They are HUGE battery hogs , avoid at all costs .

have you seen any live wall paper appear in you battery usage stats - it list everything that uses the battery more than 2%

and how long do you keep looking at the home-screen for

No. I meant the screen which comes when we press home button. Currently I have 3 home packs. I want to change one pack as home screen.

go to All screen -> Press the home button on the screen you want to use as screen, it is a small home icon in the low centre part of all screen, the one highlighted becomes the default home screen.
  • Like 2

have you seen any live wall paper appear in you battery usage stats - it list everything that uses the battery more than 2%

and how long do you keep looking at the home-screen for

I have actually done research on that , don't believe what they tell you blindly , most apps try to get away with pushing battery usage under screentime , same with live wallpapers . Same with widgets .

Thanks athek. That icon is difficult to spot unless you know it's there.

Ya takes some finding, took me sometime to figure it out as well. That said Buzz is just awesome for me, never crashes, is pretty smooth. I am sure the Pro version is just round the corner(will happily pay for it)

@MT: Posted some of them in last few pages.

go to All screen -> Press the home button on the screen you want to use as screen, it is a small home icon in the low centre part of all screen, the one highlighted becomes the default home screen.

Worked, thanks!

Buzz launcher is pretty cool, but hogs my age old Xperia.

Nevertheless am using this

hQ9IDbi.png

B)

:O Worthy of quoting the image :majesty:

How do I achieve this? temme temme..

I have actually done research on that , don't believe what they tell you blindly , most apps try to get away with pushing battery usage under screentime , same with live wallpapers . Same with widgets .

Can you tell me more about your research and how these apps are able to push the battery usage under screentime.