The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love u all who are supporting KXIP (I thought i was the only one)...

BTW coming back to point.... I just calculated that KXIP need to win by atleast 100 runs to sure their spot in the play-offs as it will take their NRR above KKR...

And if that happens then the winner of last match will get through to the play-offs....

Edited by TAZ

I love u all who are supporting KXIP (I thought i was the only one)...

BTW coming back to point.... I just calculated that KXIP need to win by atleast 100 runs to sure their spot in the play-offs as it will take their NRR above KKR...

And if that happens then the winner of last match will get through to the play-offs....

you're discounting the fact that if KKR were to lose to mumbai then their NRR would come down even further. OTOH if Mumbai were to lose and KX1P were to win then Mumbai would be knocked out because their NRR is really poor....

you're discounting the fact that if KKR were to lose to mumbai then their NRR would come down even further. OTOH if Mumbai were to lose and KX1P were to win then Mumbai would be knocked out because their NRR is really poor....

I have kept that in mind bro, as KKR Nrr is 0.480 and in the 2nd scenario even if punjab get to around 0.400 they are through...

f**k the rains ! :furious:

But never imagined Feroz Shah Kotla to be such a short ground. :|

Also for all the 10 overs the match lasted (as well as during the pre-match practice session), everybody was cheering for Dada only ! :lol:

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic