CPU WB - Alphacool NexXxoS XP³ Light

PUMP - 2x Alphacool VPP655

GPU WB - Alphacool NexXxoS GPX

Fan Control - Phobya MaxGuide 36W

1472720293852717740.jpg

1472720293738545324.jpg

• Like 1

STEAM CONTROLLER FIRST IMPRESSIONS: JACK OF ALL TRADES, MASTER OF NONE

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/10/15/steam-controller-first-impressions-jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none

----

Someone decided to have buttons on back side of body and had it in their way.

Can't believe this company is so f**king regressive, after 3 yrs they came with controller noone may not like. Why not just write Linux drivers for Xbox controller?

STEAM CONTROLLER FIRST IMPRESSIONS: JACK OF ALL TRADES, MASTER OF NONE

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/10/15/steam-controller-first-impressions-jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none

----

Someone decided to have buttons on back side of body and had it in their way.

Can't believe this company is so f**king regressive, after 3 yrs they came with controller noone may not like. Why not just write Linux drivers for Xbox controller?

1.Because of Hopeful PCMR $$$$$$

2.some genius thought KB/M games can be played using 2 touchpads :rofl:

1.Because of Hopeful PCMR $$$$$$

2.some genius thought KB/M games can be played using 2 touchpads :rofl:

PCMR is not interested in this crap, if they want to play in living room they will buy a console.

Hard reality is there is NO way one can have KBM control satisfaction with anything else. Just like you cannot have Controller like ease on z-axis or touch gestures from mobile or motion gesture like MOVE/KINECT with KBM.

Every input type is unique in a way.

PCMR is not interested in this crap, if they want to play in living room they will buy a console.

Hard reality is there is NO way one can have KBM control satisfaction with anything else. Just like you cannot have Controller like ease on z-axis or touch gestures from mobile or motion gesture like MOVE/KINECT with KBM.

yeah ............

No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somebody suggest me what to do

One of my friend built a gaming with a 3rd gen of i5 and all and bought fifa 16, now he is having a really hard time finding opponent (after 2-3 times of searching)on ultimate team while my other friend who owns a ps4 can find opponent instants.now he is asking me to fix this as I was into PC gaming master race once,I did some port forwarding and adjusting firewall setting even tried turning firewall off but no help.we all 3 own internet from same service provider and I had no issue while I was playing bf3-bf4 on PC.

Now I think it's because of low player count for fifa 16 on PC but could be wrong.now what can I do to solve the problem ?

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Lol no.

They are very much interested.

the main selling point of this is that you can play KBM games on it thats what attracted the PCMR crowd

Lol no.

the main selling point of this is that you can play KBM games on it thats what attracted the PCMR crowd

Time will tell but I'm telling you they are not. Right now biggest game on SteamOS is Team fortress 2. And people wouldn't like to embarrass themselves by playing Civ in living room

Lol no.

Time will tell but I'm telling you they are not. Right now biggest game on SteamOS is Team fortress 2. And people wouldn't like to embarrass themselves by playing Civ in living room

Time has already told, there were always the ppl who wud mock anything innovative. Yes, it may be a failure but then it will be upgraded until it isnt. I am ready to try the Steam Controller out, have you tried it already that you become better than The genius at Steam R&D and his team and the ppl at Steam who tested it? Plus can it replace the KM, was that the intention they designed it with..No, was their intention to end the era of other controllers in the market, or they wanted a competitive action controller? Its something new, not just something, hell...its going to makes its own place (not in some corner). Its about how touchpads can be used and it what ways, just as we use on our smartphones....a device which moved on from buttons and middle joystick to touch screens. It might be a bad analogy, but atleast provide constructive criticism rather than saying its outright sh*t for the whole PCMR community.

PCMR is not about being superior than consoles, its about how a personal computer, a mini supercomputer, is being used to cater to those minds who want to unlock the potential of their brains and connect to every being anywhere

• Like 1

Time has already told, there were always the ppl who wud mock anything innovative. Yes, it may be a failure but then it will be upgraded until it isnt. I am ready to try the Steam Controller out, have you tried it already that you become better than The genius at Steam R&D and his team and the ppl at Steam who tested it? Plus can it replace the KM, was that the intention they designed it with..No, was their intention to end the era of other controllers in the market, or they wanted a competitive action controller? Its something new, not just something, hell...its going to makes its own place (not in some corner). Its about how touchpads can be used and it what ways, just as we use on our smartphones....a device which moved on from buttons and middle joystick to touch screens. It might be a bad analogy, but atleast provide constructive criticism rather than saying its outright sh*t for the whole PCMR community.

PCMR is not about being superior than consoles,

wut? :lol:

KB/M > Pair of touchpads.

if touchpads/screens were good for gaming,dont you think all "button" hardware would be obsolete?

Secondly,if something is "new" and "innovative" doesnt make it better.The Apple mouse could be called "new" and"innovative" but it is sht.Same goes for this

There are touchpads on those expensive "gaming laptops" too.But not one of those gamers who play on laptops use a touchpad to play :rofl:

Stop swallowing everything that comes from Valve factories lol.This and the SteamBox/OS are massive failures,They should concentrate on making Half Life 3,or source engine 3 or some new IP's.Thats what they're good at.

ans srsly wth is this supposed to mean :rofl:

its about how a personal computer, a mini supercomputer, is being used to cater to those minds who want to unlock the potential of their brains and connect to every being anywhere
Edited by PhantomShade

if touchpads/screens were good for gaming,dont you think all "button" hardware would be obsolete?

Secondly,if something is "new" and "innovative" doesnt make it better.The Apple mouse could be called "new" and"innovative" but it is sht.Same goes for this

There are touchpads on those expensive "gaming laptops" too.But not one of those gamers who play on laptops use a touchpad to play :rofl:

Stop swallowing everything that comes from Valve factories lol.This and the SteamBox/OS are massive failures,They should concentrate on making Half Life 3,or source engine 3 or some new IP's.Thats what they're good at.

ans srsly wth is this supposed to mean :rofl:

i thought abhi nikla hai source engine 2 :|

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, cannot use Keyboard mouse everywhere, would like to see if the controller is any good before writing it off.

And the touchpads on laptops are different than the ones on this controllers, for starters no haptic feedback or calibrating to your needs.

Source 2 has just launched, just saying.

i thought abhi nikla hai source engine 2 :|

Yeah! DoTA 2 was the first game to be completely ported into the engine by last month.

Edited by ALPHA17