Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

CM Sunny

Well they took a step in the right direction by limiting substitution justu,

The need to add new online modes too

It seems they do have one amazing mode , tournament mode check the video i posted

OT: did that happened i just saw it naruto killed him not kakashi :)

Nope kakuzo still breaths after naruto's rasen shuriken makes contact , kakashi goes & tell him something about the current generation & then puts a raikiri through kakuzo's 6th & the last undetroyed heart or mask whatever , thats when he truly dies

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome New Screenshot :)

Naruto-Gen_1-12.jpg

Namco Bandai’s Naruto series passed a sales milestone today. The publisher announced the CyberConnect2-developed franchise has shipped 10 million copies worldwide since the launch of the first game in 2003. That’s 1.9 million in Japan/Asia, 4.3 million in North America and 3.8 million in Europe. A total of 15 titles have been published.

“We’re very glad and proud to have achieved 10 million units worldwide on the Naruto franchise, and we promise you that we will keep working very hard on this important franchise to carry on exciting all the fans around the world. Thanks again for all of your support, and I’m really looking forward to seeing you all at the upcoming Paris Manga event. I wish you all the best for 2012!!” said Yusuke Sasaki, Producer at Namco Bandai Games.

In other Naruto-related news, CyberConnect2 president Hiroshi Matsuyama will run the entire Marathon de Paris in April… wearing a Naruto costume.

The latest entry in the series, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations, is due for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on March 13 in North America and on March 30 in Europe.

Great News for Naruto Fans :good:

Tobi sama or 'Tobirama' :roflroll:

anyway.......

Tobi sama , as a combined word tobisama is with no meaning , but in romaji you have to write it with a space , in kanji though you don't have to give any space between two different words

Anywho ,

PS3 Owners enjoy a early demo on this demo fiesta month of Jan , a lot of demos of the games i want are being released , but yeah no early demo of this game for Xbox 360 owners , you guys have to wait a bit more

confirmed this Here - http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/01/naruto-generations-japan-demo-only-for-ps3/

Tobi sama , as a combined word tobisama is with no meaning , but in romaji you have to write it with a space , in kanji though you don't have to give any space between two different words

Dude i know about sama,san & that stuff.Just thinking y u where respecting tobi :scratchchin: .Btw u know Japanese?

c10d4f631414c5fd6c8ac6748e34cabe1326781439_full.jpg

0c1e14e1d4b26aea5c66f016e04032381326781571_full.jpg

a5893aea16cb6949267bcd428423e7a61326781704_full.jpg

4299b7e5a8f3fd0f4198550b934d69ee1326782398_full.jpg

045707156c8718c07d63a1f0b38ac3af1326782839_full.jpg

5 Hokages in One game :O :O(Yep i remembered her Now lol)

@ Dbz_479 - Tobi is the best villain i seen so far , the way he fools everyone with false & incomplete info of his plans is just epic , i doubt anyone except zetsu would know of his true plans , with that said i doubt if zetsu knows a 100 % what tobi wants to do , tobi is as unpredictable as the joker you can always expect out of the box villainy from him

And tobi can be a goffy loon like the joker when he wants to avoid attention from enemy ninjas , so i basically call him [ Tobi = The Joker + A Brain ]

Tobi pretending to be a noob in akatsuki -

If you see the above vid you wont guess in a million years that tobi would be a master villain

So thats why i call him sama , he is one of the rare villains i respect

@ Dbz_479 - Tobi is the best villain i seen so far , the way he fools everyone with false & incomplete info of his plans is just epic , i doubt anyone except zetsu would know of his true plans , with that said i doubt if zetsu knows a 100 % what tobi wants to do , tobi is as unpredictable as the joker you can always expect out of the box villainy from him

And tobi can be a goffy loon like the joker when he wants to avoid attention from enemy ninjas , so i basically call him [ Tobi = The Joker + A Brain ]

Tobi pretending to be a noob in akatsuki -

If you see the above vid you wont guess in a million years that tobi would be a master villain

So thats why i call him sama , he is one of the rare villains i respect

Lol i watched the entire series bro.Ok,but still Tobi is not as Mysterious as Kabuto imo

He drops the name tobi & he obviously is Obito, best villain are ofcourse the zombie brothers.

I Think so too but i don't see a purpose for obito destroying konoha , i hope he is a non-uchiha that way his story will have more depth

Archived