Titanfall

ScrewyAurum

Platform of choice  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Joke post?

Serious post.Not buying this crap game. A**holes held the 360 version hostage and delayed it for a month. Yes treat millions of 360 users like sh*t just so they could get a dozen xbones off the shelf. But fun doesn't end there. They announce GoD version for launch day , delay it by 2 weeks and after 24 hours cancel it completely. My Ms loyalty,faith and perseverance has been tested and ive had it.

Balls to this game and balls to the xbone. I'm buying a ps4.

^^ It makes sense not to have a digital version in this case. According to Digital Foundry, they're using both the HDD and the DVD to stream the textures which wouldn't be possible in case of a digital version.

PS - Ignore this post if it's not related to the discussion.

Trolling is when u put a countdown on the 360 dashboard and when it finally reaches 0 what do I get? Season pass and some info on characters nobody gives a sh*t about. YOU'VE GOT TO BE JOKING.

And knowing that digital purchase was available for xbone on day one..... no no.Unacceptable.

Serious post.Not buying this crap game. A**holes held the 360 version hostage and delayed it for a month. Yes treat millions of 360 users like sh*t just so they could get a dozen xbones off the shelf. But fun doesn't end there. They announce GoD version for launch day , delay it by 2 weeks and after 24 hours cancel it completely. My Ms loyalty,faith and perseverance has been tested and ive had it.

Koi proof hai aapkey paas? 360 version was delayed coz BP needed more time...

^^ It makes sense not to have a digital version in this case. According to Digital Foundry, they're using both the HDD and the DVD to stream the textures which wouldn't be possible in case of a digital version.

Same case was with GTA V on 360...

Rockstar warns: don't install GTA 5 Xbox 360 "play" disc

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-09-16-rockstar-warns-dont-install-gta5-xbox-360-play-disc

"Rockstar recommends that you shouldn't install the GTA 5 play disc on Xbox 360 and it's sound advice," Digital Foundry chief Richard Leadbetter said.

"When you first get the game, the first order of business is installing the mandatory content from disc one - this accounts for 7.7GB of data to install on your hard drive. Now, there's absolutely nothing stopping you installing disc two - the 'play' disc - onto the hard drive too, using the Xbox 360's dashboard to do so. It takes up an additional 7.8GB of storage. However, doing so impacts the game's ability to stream texture data, resulting in regular pop-in of in-game objects and textures.

Tech Interview: Titanfall on Xbox 360

Digital Foundry talks to Bluepoint Games on how the Respawn epic made its way onto last-gen hardware.

Digital Foundry: So, how has it felt to be keepers of the biggest secret in gaming over the last few months?

Andy O'Neill: Very scary! This was the hardest project Bluepoint's ever done, and super high profile too. We really didn't want to screw this one up! In the end though, it basically comes down to getting your head down, avoid the shiny distractions and produce the best job you possibly can.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-titanfall-xbox-360-tech-interview

Guys will this run on my i3 with ati hd 5650 1 gb graphics and 3gb ram?

It will run alright, settings and smoothness are something I cannot comment on.

Also, what internet connection do you have? I have heard that a fast internet connection helps you load in earlier.

Even with one bar he managed to kill 25 pilots :O ..Amazing stuff..

Vicky

Change your data center to South East Asia.

The game plays like a boss even in one bar. Best net code ever!

Oh man Last Titan Standing is such a fun mode..especially when u r not trying to complete some challenge and just playing as good as u can with the weapon of ur choice :D

and that is the TRIPLE THREAT... its a kill magnet!!!

Archived