Dead Rising 3

Heaven Angel

Eh who cares. Its not even close to being a system seller. Or even a game that you would put on a list that makes a system attractive.

Its the very definition of "5 bucks in a steam sale". Ironically never coming to steam. :lol:

Dead Rising 3 Day One Edition

Dead Rising Tribute Pack featuring exclusive game content and bonus attribute perks.

Classic Frank West outfit with Frank’s Zombie Slugger weapon, extra gory attacks and a custom skill move. Also includes attribute perks for increased melee damage and tougher survivors.

Official Chuck Greene outfit with Paddle Saw combo weapon that cuts through zombie hordes with increased damage and durability. Also includes attribute perks for vehicle and weapon durability.

1377614339-frank-final-2.jpg 1377614338-chuck-final-2.jpg

Why No Hype for this Game! Looks good actually, still bit short of other great titles that were shown at E3.

But its XBone exclusive was a real surprise, None saw that coming.

But you can't argue as the 1st Dead Rising was an exclusive to X360, Was a very good game with nice concept, Thing is the franchise went downhill since the 1st.

Hope this justifies the purchase of XBone along with Ryse & FM5.

If you saw the gameplay demo, you should have noticed massive FPS drop when a lot of zombies come on screen. Never expected from a next gen title. With 3 months to release, I dont see how they will fix it. Also, the game looks like it will become boring after 4-5 hours. I was hyped earlier, but that demo killed the hype for me. :(

n. Never expected from a next gen title. With 3 months to release, I dont see how they will fix it. Also, the game looks like it will become boring after 4-5 hours. I was hyped earlier, but that demo killed the hype for me. :(

Abey ye drama band kar....jaise tu bada Xbone lene waala tha :lol:

If you saw the gameplay demo, you should have noticed massive FPS drop when a lot of zombies come on scree

Check IGN Gamescom demo....One of the dev said that final version will not have any frame-rate problems.....

Even if the frame rate fixes itself

This type of game is not really a AAA game

It's just mindless button mashing & killing zombies in weird ways with no real objective

have you played any of the old DR game ? ..

DR games are not AAA system sellers but lot of fun to play with tons of variety.. :) ..You only care about AAA stuff but there are lot of gamers who like small AA games as well....

Original DR was my 360 game.. :D

Abey ye drama band kar.

Dramebaaz to tu hai, PS4 lene wala hai and DR ko defend karta hai :P

One of the dev said that final version will not have any frame-rate problems

Devs say like that only.

Devs say like that only

MS is helping them ...Final version will not have problems..

Speaking with Videogamer, the game’s producer told the site that the team is aiming for 30 frames per second and reiterated that Microsoft is helping out on the technical end of development.

This demo is actually several weeks old and we’ve made a lot of ground,” said Jason Leigh. “We’ve got a little bit more ways to go before we release the game.“We’re targeting 30 frames a second. Because we’re based in Vancouver, and Seattle is where Microsoft is based, we’re only three hours up the road so we constantly have tech people driving back and forth and they’re helping us to make this a very smooth running game at launch

Dramebaaz to tu hai, PS4 lene wala hai and DR ko defend karta hai :P

PS4 nahi lunga abhi.. 3000-4000 Rs k games kaun lega......PC FTW

Iam defending DR coz i have played first two games extensively on Xbox..I know DR games are good and lot of fun to play..

Iam not defending Ryse coz i don't know anything about that game and i also don't care...lol...

• 1 month later...

Nice. Graphics though not spectacular, are good enough for all that is happening on screen. And I liked the new animations with different weapons and the few finishing moves they showed. Cars also looked great. I hope the game doesn't get boring after a while. Still, the best Xbone exclusive for me so far.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived