The Order - 1886

PS Fan

Having opinions you dont agree with is trolling now? Or is it only trolling if you say bad things about PS exclusives??

Are we allowed to say bad things/make fun of games that are multiplatform or X1 exclusive? I am sure its cool if for those games probably. But I figure I should check with you before you start whining to the mods about a ban. Better safe than sorry right?

Having opinions and criticising constructively is one thing and trolling is another.

^^+1

Which 1.5 seconds of "gameplay" was your favorite? The one where you get to press Triangle or the one where you shoot and nothing happens?

I liked the press Triangle part. But I am also a huge fan of shooting with no effect. So I cant really pick a favorite.

Holy sh*t I need to see that then.

I bet that has like 4 seconds of gameplay. :O

EDIT 12 minute demo? Make that 7 seconds. :giggle:

This is not called having an "opinion". Any sane person can see that. Be it a ps exclusive or x1 exclusive, trolling on game thread have been prohibited if i am not wrong and people have been banned because of that.

Anyways, you keep on expressing your "opinion". You are doing very good.

Not if you mastered the art of drive-by trolling :P Its fking annoying when you pay attention, but not so much when you learn to ignore it.

Also that napalm/gas bullet firing weapon with delayed burn effect, looks awesome but I don't think it does anything besides looking awesome :lol:

Ignoring is the best way to go :lol:

Having opinions and criticising constructively is one thing and trolling is another.

This is not called having an "opinion". Any sane person can see that. Be it a ps exclusive or x1 exclusive, trolling on game thread have been prohibited if i am not wrong and people have been banned because of that.

Anyways, you keep on expressing your "opinion". You are doing very good.

Maybe you should check out the BF4 thread now? Half of the posts in there (myself, mods, everyone else) are much MUCH worse than what is said here. Pick some qoutes from there too? Tons of "constructive criticism" (:rofl:) there as well.

But hey, since thats is available on non Sony platforms I am guessing you dont really have a problem with that right?

sh*t I could pick up and point out half a dozen other games as well. People making jokes about games, finding flaws etc etc. I dont see you fighting the good fight for them. But your concern seems overwhelmingly limited to Sony exclusive games. Amazing coincidence.

I could bet you a thousand bucks that I could have gone to the Forza thread, made a snide remark and you wouldnt even notice. If I did it in the Drive club thread, you would be complaining just like you are here.

What does that tell you about yourself?

Maybe you could whine to the mods about having site wide rules you know? I can help you get started.

Rule 1

No negative opinions on Sony games. No poking fun allowed either.

Rule 2

All other games are fair target.

;)

• Like 3

Maybe you should check out the BF4 thread now? Half of the posts in there (myself, mods, everyone else) are much MUCH worse than what is said here. Pick some qoutes from there too? Tons of "constructive criticism" (:rofl:) there as well.

But hey, since thats is available on non Sony platforms I am guessing you dont really have a problem with that right?

sh*t I could pick up and point out half a dozen other games as well. People making jokes about games, finding flaws etc etc. I dont see you fighting the good fight for them. But your concern seems overwhelmingly limited to Sony exclusive games. Amazing coincidence.

I could bet you a thousand bucks that I could have gone to the Forza thread, made a snide remark and you wouldnt even notice. If I did it in the Drive club thread, you would be complaining just like you are here.

What does that tell you about yourself?

Maybe you could whine to the mods about having site wide rules you know? I can help you get started.

Rule 1

No negative opinions on Sony games. No poking fun allowed either.

Rule 2

All other games are fair target.

;)

One of the reasons why hope, waveking were banned at one point of time were because they were unnecessarily making of thr games they are clearly bot interested in. That was in wither 3/ naruto thread and i pointed to the mods at that time as well.

It gets annoying for the people who actually are interested in the game and are having a discussion. I couldn't care less about what happens in other threads as i am not so salty about everything that i don't like / have no interest in that i go into that thread again and again and annoy the f**k out of people by constantly saying the same thing again and again.

But considering you have a history of doing that (bioshock infinite), keep doing whatever you want. :giggle:

But where does Destiny fits into tht rule, you can't call tht dull-fest boring either :lol:

I think Destiny thread is fair target brah. Say whatever you want in there, you are allowed to have opinion on it.

Unless games that have exclusive content for Sony are also on the list. Lemme me just check cause you dont wanna get complaints later right?

Hey sach, this guy wants to say bad things about Destiny. Is that ok?

Naa braahh

It's a mandate

Even if you aren't interested in BF4 thread you have!! to go there & stop the trolling

A game that's out & being played btw :giggle:

Just cos you are interested in this one!! :lol:

It's your punishment!! :rofl:

Last I checked not single guy not interested in XBone games was going there

Not a single one of them

I would rather be the person who talks in threads i am interested in instead of acting butthurt and annoying the f**k out of people by constantly going to threads of games i have no interest in and saying the same thing again and again :lol:

I would rather be the person who talks in threads i am interested in instead of acting butthurt and annoying the f**k out of people by constantly going to threads of games i have no interest in and saying the same thing again and again :lol:

Yeah, I am not the one who went crying to the mods cause someone said mean things about a piece of electronic I worship.

You can keep pretending that this isnt about Sony exclusives. I dont really care anymore. I said my piece. :)

Yeah, I am not the one who went crying to the mods cause someone said mean things about a piece of electronic I worship.

You can keep pretending that this isnt about Sony exclusives. I dont really care anymore. I said my piece. :)

Ok, so asking a question openly in a thread = crying and going to the mods? Wow :lol:

The other day, i was defending nintendo and wii u when someone was making fun of it. I guess, that is also about sony :giggle:

M out as well. Keep saying whatever you want ,about anything you want and as much time as you want :lol: