Halo 4

Bulovski

i hope they get rid of flood for good in this game....had enough of them....and also those little jackals and stuff. Want more badass enemies instead of colorful jumping jacks !

+100000000000000000000000000 REPPED.....

Unless you played Halo 2 on legendary you have no idea what Jackals with snipers are all about. RAAAAGE!

i tried legendary....couldn't get past that first fight near the waterfall .... <_<

^^You mean Halo 3? Halo 2 had a waterfall section but it was like halfway through the game.

3 is pretty easy on Legendary TBH. In terms of pure difficulty, Halo 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Reach/Halo 1>Halo 3/ODST.

Unless you played Halo 2 on legendary you have no idea what Jackals with snipers are all about. RAAAAGE!

*raises hand and says, "I tried...I failed"*

And yeah, completely agree with the difficulty part. Halo 2 is my favorite game in the franchise. I'm pretty sure I'm alone here, because most people hated the game just because of the ending :|

^^You mean Halo 3? Halo 2 had a waterfall section but it was like halfway through the game.

3 is pretty easy on Legendary TBH. In terms of pure difficulty, Halo 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Reach/Halo 1>Halo 3/ODST.

oh yeah Halo 3....i found the legendary pretty tough .... can't imagine the cortana level on that :samui:

Halo 4: Native 720p, anti-aliasing talk, perks clarified, and more

343 Industries Halo franchise development director Frank O’Connor has been posting up a storm on NeoGAF, sharing a few new points about the upcoming shooter.

First, O’Connor confirmed native 720p native resolution for Halo 4. He mentioned that the team won’t be using any temporal anti-aliasing, though they will be implementing some standard AA.

O’Connor also commented on how the title won’t be using any engine technology from Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

O’Connor on perks:

I’ve responded to it a couple of times. There aren’t ‘perks’ in the game as being described here. And classic Halo is still there. But there are things we will be rolling out soon to put all of this discussion in a much better perspective and I suspect calm frayed nerves. …We didn’t mention them. That’s why I put it in quotes. That term was coined by someone else to interpret stuff they saw in the UI. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things and to be expected during announce fervor. And yes, it’s partly our fault since we re rolling out more information about this stuff at a later time.”

O’Connor on Halo 4′s composer Sotaro Tojima

“He is awesome, but that’s not why he’s unannounced. It is a tedious contractual thing. More news soon. …Nope. Again, we’re not trying to hype up a big reveal, just waiting out a contract date.”

http://gamingeverything.com/16319/halo-4-native-720p-anti-aliasing-talk-perks-clarified-and-more/

HALO 4 is the first true 720pHD Halo game on Xbox 360 :P ...

Archived