Suggestions for a new laptop

AMG

I had to go home urgently.

And I didnt get the tickets for AC chair car/31/2A/1A.

So I took sleeper class.

Random Chai wala appears. "Chai Chai, garam chai"

Me: 1 chai dena

He: 5 rupay

Me: gives him a 20 Rs note.

He hands over the chai, and the balance.

I bend over to put the money in my pocket, and the laptop on the edge of the window gets thrown out of the moving train.

He: aapka samaan gir gaya

Me: :furious:

:roflroll:smiley-laughing024.gif

So I took sleeper class.

I bend over to put the money in my pocket, and the laptop on the edge of the window gets thrown out of the moving train.

Im really sorry man.....but

yJEcA.jpg

So I took sleeper class.

:rofl::roflroll::rofl:

Hp lappies have beat audio .. The speakers are just amazing

This

and this:

I know is laptop gets hot like anything when playing games ..

Both is true for HP laptops. Sathybhat, a member here has got HP Envy, and he said that it doesn't heat up. So go for Envy series if you want it for gaming. I have a HP laptop, and its capable of playing many games (Kingdom of Amalur runs at 50 fps), but the heating is too much. So keep that in mind.

This

and this:

Both is true for HP laptops. Sathybhat, a member here has got HP Envy, and he said that it doesn't heat up. So go for Envy series if you want it for gaming. I have a HP laptop, and its capable of playing many games (Kingdom of Amalur runs at 50 fps), but the heating is too much. So keep that in mind.

Suggestions on laptop in Post #29

I'm just caching in on this thread.

Guys,

Need a laptop suggestion. Budget is 35 - 40k, pushing it to the lower budget mark. Primary concern -> Battery life and performance. Can a lap in this price range afford decent gaming (something like Crysis on medium?) Also, Intel HD graphics 3000 Vs AMD 6490M?

I'm just caching in on this thread.

Guys,

Need a laptop suggestion. Budget is 35 - 40k, pushing it to the lower budget mark. Primary concern -> Battery life and performance. Can a lap in this price range afford decent gaming (something like Crysis on medium?) Also, Intel HD graphics 3000 Vs AMD 6490M?

My link

or

My link

Thanks AMG, repped.

Okay, I'm liking both Lappys, excpet for the 0.3MP webcam in the Asus. Also, both use the I5 with a 3MB cache....How good/bad is a 3MB cache in an I5. My current dual core proccy has a 3MB cache and couldn't run F1 2011 just because of that limitation. I don't know anything about the I5's architecture and hence am asking. I'm thinking HCL among the 2 options suggested.

@Others, any other lappys that I should be taking a look at?

My current dual core proccy has a 3MB cache and couldn't run F1 2011 just because of that limitation

DA FUQ? Whatcha talking bro? My proccy has 512kb cache and it can run all games. Whats that got to do with games? It will affect performance, but not running the game? That cannot be the reason for NOT running the game. The L2 and L3 caches differ due to different processor architectures. IIRC, earlier AMD dual cores didn't even have L3 cache or something like that.

Archived