Aramex Shop and Ship

Noctis

"shipment on hold" it says...

Its in Bangalore.

Is there a specific reason for this? I haven't paid yet though...

Bro that may be the reason. See Ive always paid the day the amount and Pay Now button become available. Never had my parcels stuck anywhere at all. I kno wit sounds silly but just pay already :chair:

abe, now there is no pay now button!

and usually or due to the discounts i reckon the amount after the pay now button disappears is always lesser :P

I paid through the Pay Now button last week. Send an email to aunty :chair:

^^ ah ok. How about other electronic stuff?? Say amazon?

US is cheaper for electronics and books.

abe, now there is no pay now button!

and usually or due to the discounts i reckon the amount after the pay now button disappears is always lesser :P

That means you will be getting it soon.

Also, my parcel reached Delhi yesterday @ 7:30 pm. Should get it today. So 3 days delivery from UK. Pretty neat ! :D

Abe that karan fellow is asking me to deposit monies to his account, after which they will deliver.

Is it safe?

:lol:

Ask him to send you a letterhead before doing so. Rather tell just say no. Pay by a cc or cod. Talk to anuradha aunty and ask her what's this new policy.

SnS is seriously crazy. They bump up shipping w/o reason and at the last moment. As soon as I get to connect with Karan imma clear out a bunch of issues and do some maa-behen :angry:

Even I kinda noticed that in my 2 shipments. They seem to apply some service charge I guess to whatever dollar amount you are liable for shipping.

No the bump ups in pricing are of multiples of 8$ so i'm guessing they just bumped it up.

No that not what I meant. $26 of shipping translates into a higher amount according to them if you compare to xe. Com.

They seem to charge 100-200 more than the dollar-rupee rate which becomes more like $28. Luckily I took advantage of a 10% discount on my mastercard cc and bypassed that extra charge.

Abe that karan fellow is asking me to deposit monies to his account, after which they will deliver.

Is it safe?

Woah ! I always pay via CoD. Nobody ever asked me for something like this. What did you order ? And why can't they deliver via CoD ?

Dear SnSers

We have a very important information to share,Onwards,Please refrain and advise the suppliers/vendors/websites purchased from in US/UK/China to strictly not mention the term “GIFT” on the Package or invoice. As per Sec 13 we being Authorized Courier to clear the shipments, it has been strictly be informed to Us to educate Customers that only Bonafide Gifts and Sample from a person to Person is considered duty free up till value of INR 10000 as per Courier regulations of 1998And not purchases made in foreign countries which are imported into India. All shipments being carrying foreign transaction it’s bound to attract duty going further which has been informed to us by Assistant .Commissioner failing to comply with regulation there will be fine and penalty as per sole discretion of Customs. So , all the process will be the same, the only request is not to mention GIFT on any packages purchased , this will ensure smooth clearance. The above is applicable to all transport companies

Bye bye imports :cry:

Archived