FIFA 13

TheDribbler

TD is easy :nerves: Yaha ungliyan dukh jati hai defend karte karte monster aur azaan ke khilaf aur yeh bolta hai TD is easy than legacy :ack: In Legacy,press the sprint button and take the ball :bigyellowgrin: Here you have to tackle at the right time warna dribble aur goals.Automatic tackling kaise hoti hai :scratchchin:

oh so your fingers hurt by only pressing x to defend :O

if so dont control the defenders and only control the midfielders and watch AI work its magic...

jockeying was so much fun against guys who used to dribble or used tricks till fifa 11 but now :rofl:

FIFA11 the best ever fifa game for me..heck they want the game to be very real and in doing so are removing the fun element :thumbdown: and i thought PES was the perfect football sim and now i feel fifa is a PES wannabe

Dat is the lamest addition...

I don't know about kinect but move is a copy of what PES did on wii , which is awesome (revolutionised passing) get ready to be wowed by the new passing and defending mechanic :devil:

Or just watch PES 10/11 wii gameplay on YouTube :P

FIFA 13 will also have Move and Kinect support!! :wOOtjumpy:

I wonder how that would work..

1. Attach Move controller to stronger leg (above ankle).

2.Tie Navigation controller to other leg.

3. Make sure controllers are securely tied to both legs, to prevent damage to equipment..

4. Calibrate with Move Camera.

5. Experience the new Move support for Fifa 13

Isn't this first touch sh*t already marketed in fifa 05 and removed in later versions? Also, 3 years in a row, better ai? I feel we are gonna end up paying for yet another squad update. :(

Classic EA, they isn't the first time they tried pulling it off, wont be the last!

Td is awesome, it makes the game more realistic and competitive, but then again there are lot of ppl (especially the casual gamers) who are still not comfortable playing with tactical defending, i am sure td will again be optional for offline play.

Agreed! TD is one of the things I loved about Fifa 12 but still I Think EA will play smart and include Ld as well. Not alot of TD fans out there.

And yeah they should fix the td system, it should be 100 % manual.

How Exactly??

Fifa 13 would be more or less Fifa 12 but with all the squad updates nothing ground breaking, some new stadiums (hopefully) and a new cover :)

Also really interested to see how similar FIFA 13 Tactical Free Kicks to PES 12

Classic EA, they isn't the first time they tried pulling it off, wont be the last!

Agreed! TD is one of the things I loved about Fifa 12 but still I Think EA will play smart and include Ld as well. Not alot of TD fans out there.

How Exactly??

Fifa 13 would be more or less Fifa 12 but with all the squad updates nothing ground breaking, some new stadiums (hopefully) and a new cover :)

Also really interested to see how similar FIFA 13 Tactical Free Kicks to PES 12

TD is actually sort of a sham , everyone nowadays knows that the best way to defend is to let the CPU make all the tackles while u use other players to come back and defend , its a big flaw which they need to address or they might as well have the old style of defending ....

EA needs to fix this and remove the semi assist from TD, Also, mis timed tackles (by pressing O) in the box should never result in a penalty :wallbash:

• 2 weeks later...

In FIFA always the ending odd number like (for example:2009,2011) it will always than better even number (2010,2012)..........so FIFA Fans dont worry it will be a great hit....:wOOtjumpy:

Fifa 10 > Fifa 11 , Fifa WC SA 2010 Had the best of both worlds , through balls were easy to play for players with decent skill & not that easy too , man that engine was good

Archived