Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

John Cenas scheme for an average match on RAW: shoulder block => shoulder block => STF attempt => spin-out powerbomb => five knuckle shuffle => AA
John Cenas scheme for a PPV match: spin-out powerbomb => spin-out powerbomb => spin-out powerbomb => shoulder block => shoulder block => STF attempt => AA attempt => legdrop bulldog from the turnbuckle => five knuckle shuffle => AA

:lol::suicide:

FInally Shield Defeated :paagaldance:

crowd makes so much noise when DB dominating, it feels so good

why dont they involve him in WHC title storyline :wallbash:

World Heavyweight Championship is a joke now, gone those days when it was most important title in wwe and carrying it was such a privilege

Triple h was my fav WHChampion. When he used to walk into the ring in suit and WHChampionship on chest he looked so great. It felt like WHChampionship was made exclusively for triple h

Now wwe title became more important than WHC coz of Cena :thumbdown:

FInally Shield Defeated :paagaldance:

crowd makes so much noise when DB dominating, it feels so good

why dont they involve him in WHC title storyline :wallbash:

World Heavyweight Championship is a joke now, gone those days when it was most important title in wwe and carrying it was such a privilege

Triple h was my fav WHChampion. When he used to walk into the ring in suit and WHChampionship on chest he looked so great. It felt like WHChampionship was made exclusively for triple h

Now wwe title became more important than WHC coz of Cena :thumbdown:

RUMOURS suggest Daniel Bryan might be up for a WWE championship run come MITB. He already had a WHC reign once and was impressive. Until that damn WM 28. But yeah don't let your hopes die! He could be in for bigger things over the next few months

Thank you Angle :majesty:. Hopefully, many more great years to come with TNA Wrestling.

The induction announcement and his acceptance speech can be found here.

Edited by Totti- the Real #10

Kurt Angle :majesty:

Also any hardcore wrestling fans here, ECW fans??

really miss the good old Hardcore to the core days with all the current PG-13 bull crap.

Yeah, Kurt Angle is simply amazing !

And as for being sick of the PG-13 wrestling, I agree. That's why I started watching TNA since last year and I am really enjoying it. The storylines are good and there are people who can actually wrestle. In their latest PPV (Slammiversary), they even had a Last Woman Standing match :O. I had never seen women put their body on the line like that :majesty:. Moreover, TNA has a fantastic tag team division as well.

So glad to see the Shield tap out to Daniel Bryan! :happydance: Pushy is widowed now!! XD

:samui: y u totits :samui:

holy sh*t, that 6 man tag match was awesome, The Shield :(

but anyhu's, that was a 5/5 match :good:

• Like 1

payback dull PPV :thumbdown:

Yeah just about an OKish PPV. I was tuned in only for CM punk vs Jericho but it was only a good match at the best. As in something that you expect bare minimum from two future hall of famers. The Only thing that made the match look better than it was, was the hugely biased Chicago crowd. 1 botched GTS here another botched code breaker there and it really bummed me out.

Even DB was good but his Raw and SD matches were even more spectacular honestly.

Ziggy to turn face? Interesting

Loved the IC triple threat match though! It was PERFECT!

Yeah, Kurt Angle is simply amazing !

And as for being sick of the PG-13 wrestling, I agree. That's why I started watching TNA since last year and I am really enjoying it. The storylines are good and there are people who can actually wrestle. In their latest PPV (Slammiversary), they even had a Last Woman Standing match :O. I had never seen women put their body on the line like that :majesty:. Moreover, TNA has a fantastic tag team division as well.

Yup TNA offers a good alternative but still not up to the mark of the golden days of wrestling.

RVD IS BACK TO WWE :panic:

ECW Extremist is BACK!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Don't get too excited guys ! RVD is way past his prime and he does give some interesting matches but overall, it's just not that exciting watching him these days. He was in TNA for the better part of 2012 and failed to provide any old-school like memories. :(