The Android Thread

pArth

That's because i now realise what ive been missing. And with the Z i got reminded of Sony's quality which i sorely missed after the smartphone era started.

Aur le Samsung :chair:

I read that Z get's smudges easily if used without a case. True?

Also, need to check up on 3rd party warranty services for N4.

Ya if you have the black, it is a finger print magnet.

At the current moment
1. Htc One by far/

2. Samsung S4
3. Xperia Z

Maybe after a year HTC One and S4 would swap places . Simply because Samsung would have better and larger update cycle then HTC and it would keep on improving S4 with S/W.

At the current moment

1. Htc One by far/

2. Samsung S4

3. Xperia Z

Maybe after a year HTC One and S4 would swap places . Simply because Samsung would have better and larger update cycle then HTC and it would keep on improving S4 with S/W.

Why do you say S4 above the Z? just the specs?

:rofl:

And what about scratches? Is the back scratch resistant? I am more leaning towards purple as girls usually like purple.

They sony box comes with two scratch guards. Apply the one for the back. I've left the screen unprotected. Not a single scratch.

Purple also shows fingerprints. Do have a look at the Sony center.

Why do you say S4 above the Z? just the specs?

After being spoiled in Amoled for 2 years, Z's screen is just meh and a big downgrade fro me. And the camera is also bad.

Haven't seen One personally, but if it is like One X I'm sold with the ultrapixel and sexy looks.

well iirc Z has gloss, right ? sort of the fat ps3 had. Any color but white will leave finger print on that.

Not sure how to define it. it's just polished glass. So yes it's a fingerprint wh*re.

I saw the demo pieces at the Sony centers, and literally barfed at the amount of fingerprints.

After being spoiled in Amoled for 2 years, Z's screen is just meh and a big downgrade fro me. And the camera is also bad.

Haven't seen One personally, but if it is like One X I'm sold with the ultrapixel and sexy looks.

Subjective, after using Iphone screen for 1.5 yrs, AMOLED looked too bright and colorful to me, and i changed the phone in 6 months. Both screens have ups and downs.

The people who say HTC one is the best, do you say this keeping the dull camera in mind or totally neglecting it ? would help making my decisi9on

Camera has significantly improved with software updates now, you can check some recent reviews.