Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

WhiteWolf

screenshot_282013_thumb_wide940.jpg

"Pushing the boundaries of what fans have come to expect from the record-setting entertainment franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 propels players into a near future, 21st Century Cold War, where technology and weapons have converged to create a new generation of warfare."

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/345943/black-ops-2-site-goes-live-confirms-release-date-21st-century-cold-war-setting/

Based on 21st century Black-ops Covert Operations

ok treyarch haters are in-thread now

Nothing to do with the company.

I popped in black ops other day to play some MP and it felt like playing toy soldiers, while on my same connection the killcam in MW3 represents atleast 90% of what actually happened, blops fails miserably. The entire premise of MP is uninspired and bland, with really no attention to map design or adding variety to gunplay. I am a sucker for good UI, and IW has it the best, I don't think its trivial that you create something, simple yet effective that get the players in the game in 30 seconds after booting the game.

But Trey managed to give better SP XP in WaW and blops, despite the insane grenade spamming in both of the games and totally untested Vet both were better than the mess MW2 was. MW3 had decent campaign but nothing in the series comes close to MW1 and this will never change.

Finally, its popcorn gaming, COD is a super insta-gratifying marble mopper disguised in the shape of a military shooter. It has to be what it has to be, polished and flashy.

now tell me if you like Fruit ninja or any other game from a dozen other knock-offs on the marketplace.

Archived