Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

Megz... I don't just bring Sex to the table here.

You say Avi > Meg = Sex > Lovemaking

I believe ... Avi > Meg = Sex + Lovemaking + Fun + No commitment + Enjoying Life > Trying to get into a relationship OR trying to recover from a relationship

But Megz, your advice to him was to "take # and move on"

:mellow:

Yeah..what I meant was have a good time with her, if she is willing and move on..

I believe ... Avi > Meg = Sex + Lovemaking + Fun + No commitment + Enjoying Life > Trying to get into a relationship OR trying to recover from a relationship

OMG.. I will need a lawyer now (Outsider, are you there??)

Avishkar, I agree dude you are fun and happening.. but I am the woman here and most men on IVG would have or want to have concerns regarding love/lust for the opposite sex, so it will be wise to take a woman's opinion on their Ishq Vishq issues..

And says who that one cannot enjoy life in a committed relationship? People in committed relationship also HAVE SEX + Fun + Enjoy Life. Believe.

Edited by megzworld

Yeah..what I meant was have a good time with her, if she is willing and move on..

OMG.. I will need a lawyer now (Outsider, are you there??)

Avishkar, I agree dude you are fun and happening.. but I am the woman here and most men on IVG would have or want to have concerns regarding love/lust for the opposite sex, so it will be wise to take a woman's opinion on their Ishq Vishq issues..

And says who that one cannot enjoy life in a committed relationship? People in committed relationship also HAVE SEX + Fun + Enjoy Life. Believe.

The bold part is a very rare scenario

Edited by Vip3r

I agree with that post Megz. I think we are two distinct entities and I have total respect for your views and ofcourse... one can be in a committed relationship and have a great time too. It's just that people have to agree that there is not just 1 right or moral way.

dude...sex and lovemaking are two completely different things...

or try looking at it this way -

lovemaking can be called sex ... but sex can't be called lovemaking

:surprise:

Note to Self- "Do not date men from IVG"

Sorry Godspeed cannot accept your fraandship!

Hold on a sec right there.... U gonna have a hard time convincin some mAn in here to take down ur # .....

Edited by LagWarriorZergey