The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

ScrewyAurum

She's mentioned briefly if you talk to the innkeeper in the 1st act of Witcher 1, after you ask him to tell you a story.

She is mentioned in the sequel too, in the initial flash-backs that Geralt has about his own 'death', she and Yennefer were taken to the Isle of Avallach by Ciri.

IGN demo was running on Xbox one...:| I hope final version will not have any kind of screen tearing....

It has (the ONE demo) frame rate issue in the beginning of the combat with bandits.

Final build hopefully will be much better.

Edited by ALPHA17

IGN demo was running on Xbox one...:| I hope final version will not have any kind of screen tearing....

Whatever it is man.. how can they show off something as f**ked up as this after so much build up to the game. The screen tear is too much, probably the most i have EVER seen in any game. Couldnt concentrate on anything else. Ruined it for me.

Whatever it is man.. how can they show off something as f**ked up as this after so much build up to the game. The screen tear is too much, probably the most i have EVER seen in any game. Couldnt concentrate on anything else. Ruined it for me.

Relax...CD Red is not Ubisoft...Final game will not have any kind of tearing nd all...

Did we hear anything about Ciri in Witcher 2 ?? I have started Witcher 2 again and haven't heard her name yet .

Yes, like Alpha said: in the initial flash-back.

Spoiler ahead:

She is mentioned in the sequel too, in the initial flash-backs that Geralt has about his own 'death', she and Yennefer were taken to the Isle of Avallach by Ciri.

Relax...CD Red is not Ubisoft...Final game will not have any kind of tearing nd all...

:rofl: :rofl:

Edited by Heaven Angel

So I finally saw all the previews / floor demo's.

The series is coming a full circle with a lot more to show for itself now. Seamless open world, large cities (Vizima in the original), different locales and a hopefully uncompromising narrative.

This theme still gives me goosebumps

To you Sir, I tip my hat

gif_clint_yes350.gif

Edited by ALPHA17

oh man awesome demos... Novigrad look so so so.... good!! and Geralt can Jump :punk: .....most importantly...dismemberment!! :chainsaw:

This E3 witcher 3 is the only game that has me interested..apart from the obvious Rockstar GTA V PC announcement!

Edited by pbpoovannagamer

So I finally saw all the previews / floor demo's.

The series is coming a full circle with a lot more to show for itself now. Seamless open world, large cities (Vizima in the original), different locales and a hopefully uncompromising narrative.

I distinctly remember in one demo-it was the gamespot one IIRC- the bloke saying you can start your experience anew from Witcher 3. I suppose we'd just have to ignore that bit eh? :bigyellowgrin:

I distinctly remember in one demo-it was the gamespot one IIRC- the bloke saying you can start your experience anew from Witcher 3. I suppose we'd just have to ignore that bit eh? :bigyellowgrin:

If you start from the beginning you will have a much better understanding of the world and the politics being played out.

And making anything accessible does not mean they compromise on the core of the series, Assassin's of Kings is also a good jump off into the series but if you play the original you will have a keener understanding of the world, also, certain references instead of feeling stray will carry importance to them.

You can see the fact that the people who paid attention to the lore of the title know who the 'ashen haired girl' is. The game revolves around the clutch of these important characters.

My reference is more geared about how the world was laid out, Assassin's of Kings was seriously lacking in environments and player space. The original even though made on an archaic engine (by 2007 standards) had a deeper world at-least spatially if not in the variety of its inhabitants.

Glad they finally decided to show gameplay. Movement looks very fluid - loved it.

In CD PROJEKT RED I trust.

Edited by ALPHA17

Oh yes I agree, can only speak for myself but with a RPG featuring an overarching plot and the narrative which is lore heavy & makes various references (however minor) to previous games, the experience is just not the same, if you ignore any iteration.

I can understand that it doesn't effect some players but for me its a make or break thing.

My reference is more geared about how the world was laid out, Assassin's of Kings was seriously lacking in environments and player space. The original even though made on an archaic engine (by 2007 standards) had a deeper world at-least spatially if not in the variety of its inhabitants.

Ah okay. I'm also particularly excited about underwater exploration.

Edited by LeonardoInventions