WMWM

^^ +2, That's why i asked in Batman thread if it was officially announced. No way they are going to name it Batman arkham 3! We don't even know the name of the game and people are making new threads. :doh:

What is the point of these threads when we have nothing to talk about? No info, No screens, No concept art.

okay i am saying again WB confirmed next Batman arkham..

and we know it not gonna call Batman arkham 3, thread title will be changed later just like ppl did with the cricket game.

try reading AC4 and Batman arkham 3 OP,ur asked question proves that u didn't read OP of Batman arkham 3.

so all company owners are saying while they were drunk according to few IVGIANS.

IGN/Joystiq and other site covering news taking words of owners serious just for time pass.

Seriously, this is an official announcement? Between this thread, Saints Row 4 and the Batman thread, its like the mods have gone to sleep.

People are making official threads over any rumor/statement they can find. :doh:

+1..Delete that SR4 thread..I will create a new one when it's officially announced :P

okay i am saying again WB confirmed next Batman arkham..

and we know it not gonna call Batman arkham 3, thread title will be changed later just like ppl did with the cricket game.

try reading AC4 and Batman arkham 3 OP,ur asked question proves that u don't read OP of Batman arkham 3.

so all company owners are saying while they were drunk according to few IVGIANS.

IGN/Joystiq and other site covering news taking words of owners serious just for time pass.

Dude forget your Batman thread and tell me what is there to read in this thread except this : "fans will certainly not have to wait four more years for the next Far Cry" :doh:

Dude forget your Batman thread and tell me what is there to read in this thread except this : "fans will certainly not have to wait four more years for the next Far Cry" :doh:

+1..:lol:

Sr4 thread was ok but i really think this thread and batman one should be locked/deleted for now...No offense to the ones who created the thread but it sets a standard and everyone will keep on doing this

Lol the funny part is after months when the game is officially announced a new thread will be created & this one will be forgotten

I think users should wait until the game has a name or some concept art at least

The race to create the thread first is pointless

Like i said thread title will be edited... and those ppl claiming to delete batman thread same goes(just like cricket game thread) for it name will be changed but we now that a batman arkham game is coming.

@meaNmachine that line means ubi have started plans for FC4 and the game will be rlzing before 4 yrs.

Lol the funny part is after months when the game is officially announced a new thread will be created & this one will be forgotten

I think users should wait until the game has a name or some concept art at least

I will make sure this thread is not forgotten :)

And it's not like we even have super-awesome OPs like GAF :P

^ this time there will be...

if you are hell bent on managing an amazing OP, I request you to kindly update the OP alone instead of spamming the entire thread with various offers which the retailers across the world are offering.

K ^ i am answering to that quesion 10th time i guess, like i said before Zodak didnt updated the pre-order summary in OP so every time i have to keep posting the updated pre-order summary find 1 time i didn't updated it and just posted old one.. I even PM'ed him to update but he didn't updated the pre-order summary chart.No offense to Zodak as he made a great OP.This time as AC4 OP is mine there will not be that problem..

<_<

edit:

Can a mod please put a space between "Far" and "Cry" in the title? Same goes for the FC3 thread. Makes it difficult to search for when it's written as FarCry.

Zodak, Animus :slap:

@Afty - I'm making the next 20 COD threads tomorrow. You make the next 20 AC threads.

Main GTA 6 ka banau? :tongue:

Archived