Game of Thrones

Heaven Angel

dMoXWvU.jpg

The long-rumored, frequently-requested Game of Thrones Telltale game will soon be a reality. Game of Thrones: A Telltale Game Series was revealed during tonight’s VGX stream. The game is based on the television show instead of the book, but will take advantage of all the fiction. Development is in early stages and Telltale hasn’t even decided which characters the game will focus on, but it will boast lots of dialogue and crucial big battles. Unfortunately, it could not be confirmed if it will feature sex scenes.

Perhaps a jumping-the-gun announcement, the game is due out in 2014 and more was promised to be revealed next year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur1Q_tuvDRg

Release date: 2014

Platform: PlayStation 3 / 4, XBox 360 / ONE, PC & MAC

More info soon.

Kinda bummed that its following the TV show/the book. I would have preferred them doing their own thing in the GOT universe.

Have they actually mentioned that its going to follow the main characters? Because that would really be a very very difficult act to follow. I really hope what they meant is that it only uses a few likeness/voices from the show.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

so you have to know about GOT to enjoy the game?

Yes.. I think so. . Just watch all 4 seasons anyway dude, it's easily one of the best TV shows ever. Would be surprised if the game actually manages to touch the shows epicness lvls.

Archived