Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

KnackChap

played few matches on friend's ps4

and holy sh*t. got flanked from every direction. so many campers and getting shot in the back its not even funny.. couldn't go beyond 3 killstreak. first impression-not for me. the learning curve is def there sply for someone who hasnt played tf or destiny. but with so many games out there pretty sure this is gona die soon.

next year treyarch's cod it is

One of the worst netcodes since Black Ops, SHG seems to have gone back a decade with this sh*t. Combine this with fked up spawns from MW3 and its a clusterf**k 90% of the time. I'm guessing/hoping these are just typical day zero woes but its infuriating as fk which is sad because actual gameplay is super amazing.

There is definitely something shady going on with the netcode. I played my first (and only) MP match this morning. Got paired up with folks from the Middle East judging by their display names. We all had one red bar except for one guy who had 2 yellow bars. Who was the host? WTF was going on?

Nobody knows.

Or pick halo during sale. Amazon will drop price massively during Xmas.

Always considered Halo a notch better than CoD...Also; the 3k coupon can be used to get it for much much cheaper...

Or can i use that coupon later for something like GTA V ?????? tempting tempting :naughty:

Ambar you devil :P

Game is super fun . Getting a hang of sniper combined with exo :B ... Don't know how to capture game otherwise would have shown you some sick stuff :D

How to capture game guys ? And make a montage of 2-3 games after that ?

Game is super fun . Getting a hang of sniper combined with exo :B ... Don't know how to capture game otherwise would have shown you some sick stuff :D

How to capture game guys ? And make a montage of 2-3 games after that ?

PS4 autimatically records your last 15 mins gameplay (correct me if I m wrong). So after a good match just go to capture gallery and save the clip.

If you manullay want to start recording then double press the share button and recording will start. A small video icon will flash on screen to let you know recording has started. To capture screens, just press share button once. This is the default settings.

To make montage, use share factory app.

Archived