Pro Evolution Soccer 2015

VelivolusDas

After playing the ps4 version imo I cant go back to playing the game on ps3 Frame rate issues...player models not as sharp and game doesnt run as smooth as the ps4 version.

Should be getting the game (ps4 version) 2 days earlier hopefully

Yes good read it was. Played a couple of games last night. Felt stagnated playing same teams and stuff. Cant wait for full release.

Also the lighting in the bottom of the pitch where the stadium roof top's shadow is shown looks realistic but makes playing difficult..

Also the lighting in the bottom of the pitch where the stadium roof top's shadow is shown looks realistic but makes playing difficult..

Which console are you playing on. That was my number one gripe with pes 2014. It's difficult to score.

Is it restricted only to a purchase from their site or retail store, will i get it if i buy from their ebay or flipkart seller ?

pre-ordering gamers from both online and retail will get it.

Since it their exclusive (which they always have)...you will not get it elsewhere.

Which console are you playing on. That was my number one gripe with pes 2014. It's difficult to score.

PS4 mate.

This

29nc65s.jpg

Even Landmark offers the t-shirt. I will be blocking a copy on landmark by paying an advance sum and then collecting it on 13th by paying the remaining. I hate shipping concept behind pre-orders, especially the ones followed in India. We should be getting the copies on the date of release and not shipped to us on the date of release :rant:

Archived