Aramex Shop and Ship

Noctis

Hi all need help with the following items as to what will be the tax approx. Never used this service and want to get an idea what the damage will be. Just registered on SNS.

Intel Core i7-2600K Processor 3.4GHz 8 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 $314.95

ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe - LGA 1155 - Z68 - SATA 6Gbps and USB 3.0 - ATX Intel Z68 DDR3 2200 Motherboards $259.99

Also where can i see my customer number. I can see some BLR XXX(number) once i registered is that it?

Thanks in advance

i7 2600k is about 16k locally, why do you want to import it from US? Especially given the current rate of dollar?

^^ All Batman & UC3 CEs ? :P

Make sure you mail & pester them EVERYDAY for the discount to be applied before it reaches your doorstep else it's gonna be a lot of confusion. I remember paying 1400 for one of my parcels recently (which was entitled for a 10% discount and I didn't calculate the shipping costs so presumed the discount was already applied). The discounted price showed up in my SnS account 2-3 days after the parcel was delivered. :|

hey guys,

I've placed my first order thru shopandship.. for batman joker edition :bigyellowgrin: ...so it's showing status as In Account..my question: when will I be paying the shipping charges?? coz I don't see any link to pay for it and also, how long will it take for them ship and to actually reach here..??

How f**king moronic are Aramex Delhi guys ? :ranting:

Since I'm out of town, on request Karan mailed nearly all the Delhi officials to hold my shipment till month end and the morons still take it out for delivery every single day & then call me up everytime they find the apartment locked. :wallbash:

hey guys,

I've placed my first order thru shopandship.. for batman joker edition :bigyellowgrin: ...so it's showing status as In Account..my question: when will I be paying the shipping charges?? coz I don't see any link to pay for it and also, how long will it take for them ship and to actually reach here..??

from where did u order joker edition ?? kindly share the info...

Archived