[PSN] Tekken6 matchups

SHUT. . UPPP

Shashank... those were good matches...

if you truely ask me your a boring player to play with man ...

change the charecter once in a while...

you know one move and you keep repeating that ...

at least i had fun playing with Manomax...

you just got plane boring....

soryy for being so rude but its a true fact buddy...

:fear: really he did that aur

saala mere ko spammer bolta hai :P

and to tell u i use eddy now :P

xeon tonight :giggle: after 11:30???? :devil:

:rofl: really he did that aur

saala mere ko spammer bolta hai :P

and to tell u i use eddy now :giggle:

xeon tonight :devil: after 11:30???? :fear:

aa gaya tuu kameene

ye padh saale on previous page... he was just getting pissed nothing else.. i am not a spammer like you aur spamming sirf limited characters se hi ho sakti hai

-------------------------------

Lol why were you getting bored, i should be the one to get bored.

and btw don't talk like a pissed off noob... nobody can win so many matches if they were to repeat any one move... you've got to mix it up

its strange because the person who won always has fun and the person who lost mostly always get bored in tekken. its a true fact buddy, it happens with me also.

g33kspy Vs Xeon match results

around 18 matches played, g33kspy won 14 devil.gif , Xeon won 4 ... see counting isn't that hard giggle.gif

and if you are seriously afraid to get your a*s kicked, next time i will play with totally unknown characters then you can kick me...happy now console.gif

btw you are great player with mostly all players majesty.gif , if i were to play with any other or unknown chars i would have got a beating for sure ph34r.gif

-----------

and krizali i want to play with you now... revenge pending hai :P now with eddy :doh: isse acha spammer toh ho hi nahi sakta

aur xeon se khel ke tujhe pata chal jayega ki us par koi spamming kar sakta hai ya nahi

aa gaya tuu kameene

ye padh saale. he was just getting pissed nothing else.. i am not a spammer like you aur spamming sirf limited characters se hi ho sakti hai

-------------------------------

-----------

and krizali i want to play with you now... revenge pending hai :P now with eddy :rofl:

aur xeon se khel ke tujhe pata chal jayega ki us par koi spamming kar sakta hai ya nahi

:devil::P SPAMMER :fear::giggle:

Lol why were you getting bored, i should be the one to get bored.

and btw don't talk like a pissed off noob... nobody can win so many matches if they were to repeat any one move... you've got to mix it up

its strange because the person who won always has fun and the person who lost mostly always get bored in tekken. its a true fact buddy, it happens with me also.

g33kspy Vs Xeon match results

around 18 matches played, g33kspy won 14 :devil: , Xeon won 4 ... see counting isn't that hard :giggle:

and if you are seriously afraid to get your a*s kicked, next time i will play with totally unknown characters then you can kick me...happy now :P

btw you are great player with mostly all players :P , if i were to play with any other or unknown chars i would have got a beating for sure :fear:

:

lol... im not pissed off brother.... :rofl: ... as i told ya.. i was tired of seeing the same 4 moves of law :doh:

me and my friends play like 8 char vs 8 char...

true arcade istyle...

i kept changing players... that made the match a lil more interesting :)

i don spam bro... i wait for the right time... i hope you could notice that ....:D

lol... im not pissed off brother.... :fear: ... as i told ya.. i was tired of seeing the same 4 moves of law :rofl:

me and my friends play like 8 char vs 8 char...

i don spam bro... i wait for the right time... i hope you could notice that ....:doh:

everyplayer has limited moves .. i can't do a thing here...and i am sure i have shown you all the moves of law.. every single one of them.. 1 combo reh gayi bas.... its always the case with expert you give them little chance and they take you over... thatswhy i decided after a few matches to not to give you any chance.. thats the reason of you being tired.

i hope you are agree with this

the person who won always has fun and the person who lost mostly always get bored in tekken.

I never said you spam.... I have played with most of the guys on this thread... let me tell you.. you are the second best after me :devil:

and i am not counting that spammer krizali :P:P:)

you are a good player but don't you think you need to perfect your skills in atleast 1 player.. and i want to play with you with that character....let me know when you are ready :giggle:

and for random char thing.. i prefer online mode.

BTW how was the christie match ... too good na :doh:... i just wish i could control my girl like her :rofl:

you owned me in that match :giggle::P

No one can match her :devil:

don't you even dare to discuss about Zafina.. ... she is mine :P

and i am also up for zafina vs zafina if anyone likes.. in a zafina ownership competition :fear:

everyplayer has limited moves .. i can't do a thing here...and i am sure i have shown you all the moves of law.. every single one of them.. 1 combo reh gayi bas.... its always the case with expert you give them little chance and they take you over... thatswhy i decided after a few matches to not to give you any chance.. thats the reason of you being tired.

i hope you are agree with this

the person who won always has fun and the person who lost mostly always get bored in tekken.

I never said you spam.... I have played with most of the guys on this thread... let me tell you.. you are the second best after me :devil:

and i am not counting that spammer krizali :P:P:D

you are a good player but don't you think you need to perfect your skills in atleast player.. and i want to play with you with that character....let me know when you are ready :giggle:

and for random char thing.. i prefer online mode.

true as to what you said... but trust me ... was not that that bored too... :fear:

Thanks for the compliment :rofl: .. im pretty good with christie / eddie... but i prefer to play other guys to learn their move sets properly ... we need to play yoshi and reven more often...

i love revens teleports :doh:... just too awesome :)

yeah ... but one thing is you have reached your high pottential with law... your good with him...

true as to what you said... but trust me ... was not that that bored too... :)

Thanks for the compliment :) .. im pretty good with christie / eddie... but i prefer to play other guys to learn their move sets properly ... we need to play yoshi and reven more often...

i love revens teleports :D... just too awesome :D

yeah ... but one thing is you have reached your high pottential with law... your good with him...

in that raven match.. i never got a raven competitor ... i was thinking wtf is happening :( .. abt those teleports.. kisko maroo :mellow: then i regained my senses of kung fu :devil:

Zafina Ownership competition

i need to practice man i don't want to loose her :blush:

when you want to play with zafina

@Krizali

saale agar mic hota toh tujhe itni gaali deta ki :furious:

in that raven match.. i never got a raven competitor ... i was thinking wtf is happening :( .. abt those teleports.. kisko maroo :mellow: then i regained my senses of kung fu :furious:

lol... i still need to learn how to do 2 more teleports... he is a really complex char... but i kinda can control him... not that great with him... but i can move him around...

How bout all of us jam up tonight..

XeOnIfIcAtIoN vs G33kspy vs KrizaliD_211 vs Manoiscool

ok thats cool

don mind me asking .. how did you unlock all those trphies??

before playing you i was checking out your trophies for T6

It was a little hard.. but then i wanted the platinum trophy .... you first have to complete the scenario mode....after that if you are stuck lemme know.

Archived