The Android Thread

pArth

i think they should work of embedding a projector in the phone like they have it in samsung Beam, would be great to project images/PPT directly from phone. and Mini HDMI port should become a standard on all Flagship phones.

Guys I need help :(

Switching back to 4.1 from 4.2 is a f**king pain in the god damn arse , basically the internal memory partitioning has changed from 4.1 to 4.2 to support the new users feature . Now yesterday I flashed MIUIv5 which is based off 4.1.2 , and sh*t hit the fan , while flashing I remembered the problem , now I usually just copied the data from the root media folder to the sdcard folder again. Well like a retard I did that in the TWRP file manager , what TWRP does is copy all files and then delete the older files , as expected my memory got full in 2 minutes as I only had 500 MB free , now I can't do jack diddly as at that my ROM wasn't working properly either ( Which wasn't my fault as the damn ROM maker had given wrong instructions , a bit of reading fixed it ... Later ) now I had some files copied some files not copied and some files partially copied . I fixed everything after a while of bull sh*t but my question is , is there anyway I can avoid that ? Most obvious answer would be copy EVERYTHING to PC , flash , clear , copy everything back . Any other way ?

I want TouchWiz back as it gives better battery life ..

dude, get a life, i thought your comments in cricket threads were a one off, but this :giggle:

Way off? Lol.. call them way off when you have a valid argument against any of them. Till them keep mum :fear: Edited by Sach4life

Umm, guys how come oppo is cheap? Its a chinese brand right? It should be priced at about 20k :mellow: I am serious :mellow:

After reading up whatever little I could on the phone and the company itself, it is a Chinese company not a Chinese brand.

Essentially, it is not Micromax, Karbonn, Spice or a ton of other companies that pump out handsets and then ditch them.

Also look at the Find 5's specifications and tell me if a cheaper phone comes with the same hardware and quality.

Edited by ALPHA17

What's up with the naming schemes of some phone manufacturers? :scratchchin:

HTC messed up their whole One moniker by adding One S, One V, One X, One X+, and now the One. Nokia seemed to be doing fine, but now they have a Lumia 928 out for Verizon, and a flagship device (catwalk) that might be called 925 :doh:

I really hope HTC gets their naming scheme figured out at least now, and hope Nokia doesn't mess things up with the Lumias. Samsung and Apple seem to be doing fine though :good:

At least learn to read :console:

Atleast learn to reply with anything substantial. Replying with sarcasms wont help. You still havent replied with a single point to prove me wrong. Then you come up and say way off and "kuch hai nahi bolne ko toh yahi bolte hain" :rofl: