Blood Rush IVG BATTLEFIELD 3 Tournament

mango_man

ya...just got to knw about it..

awesome matches and more than that, super awesome squad :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ...with out that squad cooperation, I sure would've been at the bottom of the scorecard...

Tactical resurgence. B)

first match was a bit of a downer. towards the end, both teams were just running from one flag to the next in rotation. hardly any shooting. just capture for the points.

second match was classic Grand Bazaar x-D

Good games today, we lost but as i was thinking of playing recon in all match but it turned out ineffective hence in the next game will change class to engineer or support as i was going for the objective with my spawn beacon set to the safest spot but when i try to take objective i was the only one ther alone, and other team were flooding in a group and booom dead.In the elimination round i wont even goin to touch recon :nerves: or m gonna end up in the lowest score bcuz i have to camp when using this class :blink:

Anyway gratz TEAM B and aman for the kickstart of the tourney :punk:

gg tonite :cheers:

@mizan do enable b2k weapons next time......its just not cool.....i was using l85a2 comfortably and had decided to stick to it for the tourny

wats the use of playing if u dont have the weapon of ur choice......sure ...u can use some other weapon and play.......but i prefer the weapon which im most comfortable with

@catalyst.....back me up for the above point or die :threatenlumber:

@mizan do enable b2k weapons next time......its just not cool.....i was using l85a2 comfortably and had decided to stick to it for the tourny

wats the use of playing if u dont have the weapon of ur choice......sure ...u can use some other weapon and play.......but i prefer the weapon which im most comfortable with

+1

I was seriously struggling at the start of the first round, I think I went 0-6 or something <_<

The L85 is my go to gun and I have the most kills with it. Haven't touched another weapon post patch and it was so damn difficult adjusting to a new weapon in the middle of a freakin tourney :angry:

Dude i quit n chkd TWICE to enable B2K but cudnt find any option

Catalyst is a server admin too so he cud hav tried himself(n may b he did) but to no availll

can u google this issue plz n tell us!!!

GG everyone! I will post pics of the score cards soon... :)

upload on imageshack n put it here ..simple :P that takes 5-10mins max lol

About B2K, i neither disable nor enabled it. I think aman changed it to unranked server which led to disabling of B2K weapons.

It wasnt my fault. :fear:

Btw awesome matches... :majesty:

Awesome assault whoring... :majesty:

Awesome marathon running lyk a bauss.... :majesty:

ahh kk

anyways chaman and mizan ...plz do look into this matter ....i want b2k weapons dammit :samui:

awesome job organizers... first you ppl wasted so much time in team shuffling, but that's understandable... but how the hell someone will know when the game's gonna start when he can't join the chat or anything... i started both games late because of that... i thought you were still testing out something... i was waiting in the menu screen for the green signal by you all, but nothing... if you can't say things on mic, then send a message saying 'the match is about 2 start'... in seine when i realized the game is ON, by then aman had scored like 4000 points... and before grand bazaar match, i sent a msg 2 aman saying don't start since i needed a 2 min break... but by the time i came back, mizan was leading by 3000... awesome guys... both the games, i was playing 2 catch up with those guys... but whats the point... i'm simply proud of you seeing how you've handled things in this tournament so far... looking forward for more rubbish like tonight... :smokey:

awesome job organizers... first you ppl wasted so much time in team shuffling, but that's understandable... but how the hell someone will know when the game's gonna start when he can't join the chat or anything... i started both games late because of that... i thought you were still testing out something... i was waiting in the menu screen for the green signal by you all, but nothing... if you can't say things on mic, then send a message saying 'the match is about 2 start'... in seine when i realized the game is ON, by then aman had scored like 4000 points... and before grand bazaar match, i sent a msg 2 aman saying don't start since i needed a 2 min break... but by the time i came back, mizan was leading by 3000... awesome guys... both the games, i was playing 2 catch up with those guys... but whats the point... i'm simply proud of you seeing how you've handled things in this tournament so far... looking forward for more rubbish like tonight... :smokey:

THIS :D

Same happened with us but it was awesome especially end part in conquest running in circles capturing :rofl:

Archived