The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guess he means more cricketing Rights will be given to Sony Six. I don't understand the rant. Star HD has very good quality and I never found any issues.

Was funny to hear Harsha say in post match analysis that England now has a chance to go for a win. Really Harsha. In which universe can India lose the match today on this dead pitch is beyond me. Hoping for a Kohli 50 at least to get back in form.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Edited by harsh1387

Guess he means more cricketing Rights will be given to Sony Six. I don't understand the rant. Star HD has very good quality and I never found any issues.

Star have rights for 10 years...

They have spent lot of moolah and are also sponsoring Indian team..

Even if they show the matches in black and white BCCI wont cancel their license :P

But BCCI does'nt have the authority for matches away from India..

But star broadcasting quality is the best and their commentary team is also very good..

I have no complaints..

What do u mean by sony six will become preference for cricket ?

that line...........bhavnao mei bha kar lekh dee.........just started watching the match and the black screen appeared

i just meant i was getting a bad quality in hd like i was getting the bottom of the screen up for about 20 mins and black screen every 5 mins

dont know others were getting the same problem

that line...........bhavnao mei bha kar lekh dee.........just started watching the match and the black screen appeared

i just meant i was getting a bad quality in hd like i was getting the bottom of the screen up for about 20 mins and black screen every 5 mins

Are you on Tata Sky?Even I was getting similar issues

Not getting any problem at all. Its either your TV or your DTH or HDMI cable. You seriously believed any HD channel would broadcast in the condition you described? It looks more like HDMI handshake issue to me.

Not getting any problem at all. Its either your TV or your DTH or HDMI cable. You seriously believed any HD channel would broadcast in the condition you described? It looks more like HDMI handshake issue to me.

This..

No issues for me as well..

Start sports showed footage of 2002 tour..

Both test series and Natwest series...

With Ganguly , Dravid and Hussain speaking about it..Did anyone watch it ?

Was amazing

The fight showed by that team :majesty:

This team has to do the exact same thing...

And cook drops Dhoni, he is having a terrible time.

Kohli bad form is running too long now, he was woefully out of form in IPL too

What a crap shot by Dhoni. Kyun bc match ko interesting bana rahe ho. FFS someone occupy the Fckn crease.

Kohli should be dropped if he is flopped in next test too. He is out of form and it's showing and might cost us dear at some point.

Sent from my Nexus 4

What a crap shot by Dhoni. Kyun bc match ko interesting bana rahe ho. FFS someone occupy the Fckn crease.

Kohli should be dropped if he is flopped in next test too. He is out of form and it's showing and might cost us dear at some point.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Drop Kohli after 2 matches? :rofl:

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic