Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

World War Z is a tense, unrelenting experience. Very surprised at how much I enjoyed the movie.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Did Megz enjoy the movie, or is it like for dudebros?

World War Z is a tense, unrelenting experience. Very surprised at how much I enjoyed the movie.

Did Megz enjoy the movie, or is it like for dudebros?

She was unsure about going for the movie initially but within the first 10 minutes was completely hooked and she came out with a big smile.

It helped that she is a fan of the horror/thriller genre.

She was unsure about going for the movie initially but within the first 10 minutes was completely hooked and she came out with a big smile.

It helped that she is a fan of the horror/thriller genre.

Thanks.....so Saturday it is.

You won't have time to get upset

Is there any semblance to the novel ? i am aware the movie is a very "loose" interpretation of WWZ book but still..

do we have the epic siachen glacier episode ?

All star superman? that is like the most retarded and worst animated movie along with batman: year one. Superman vs The Elite was actually a very good movie.

IMO Unbound is worst Superman animated movie, even worse than All Star Superman. It was extremely generic and followed a straight formula.

You kidding me, All Star Superman & Superman unbound are awesome movies that show the other sides of superman which make him more human, especially all star supes,i used to like supes when i was a kid but as i grew older i found him as more as a power character with not much emotional attachment to him from my end, those 2 animated movies i mentioned prove me wrong & show growth to his character that most movies can't & Supes vs the elite was the biggest load of yahoo i seen for a long time, i though superman unbound would suck too but it turned out great & yeah year one total crap

I'm guessing that thing that we know is going to happen to that person will happen in the end

Expertly put, though i wouldn't want to see it happening to that person, i wish that person just leaves the city

Saw MoS. Waste of time and money. The first 2/3 of the film are like a recap session from older films. Random cuts everywhere. Disjointed scenes, characters that arent really likeable or have any chemistry with each other. Its like they had an idea for a trilogy and just compressed that to one film. So the first two thirds are like a highlight reel except without any highlights to it. The last 1/3 is visually spectacular but by then its like "who cares"?

I dunno, maybe Supes fans will like it more. As someone who wasnt one, the film did very little to change that.

Oh and some terrible writing. Including the "romantic moment" and the military chick at the end. Ugh.

Watch All star superman, superman unbound & superman batman public enemies 3 good movies

Seconded on All star Superman movie. ^^

The book/story series is the stuff of legends, while the cartoon is pretty good to hold its own.

Ignore Dante77, maze le rha hai vo, ya kuch shot maar ke aaya hai :| All star bad, Batman year one bad.. what next ? Phantasm is bad too ?

You won't have time to get upset

Is there any semblance to the novel ? i am aware the movie is a very "loose" interpretation of WWZ book but still..

do we have the epic siachen glacier episode ?

Haven't read the novel.

Seconded on All star Superman movie. ^^

The book/story series is the stuff of legends, while the cartoon is pretty good to hold its own

I didn't say All Star Superman is bad. It was great. But people consider it worst Superman move *stares at Snake*

The only Superman movie which I was not compelled to watch in one sitting was Unbound. I found it boring and following a formula with no novelty.

Haven't read the novel.

ah ok.

I didn't say All Star Superman is bad. It was great. But people consider it worst Superman move *stares at Snake*

The only Superman movie which I was not compelled to watch in one sitting was Unbound. I found it boring and following a formula with no novelty.

have not seen unbound, so cant say about that; but All stars was pretty good. Maybe cause i loved the book so am a bit partial but it is far from being the worst superman movie. I have generally liked DCAU and find its works to be much superior to all live action DC movies except Nolan's.

I have generally liked DCAU and find its works to be much superior to all live action DC movies except Nolan's.

Yeah. And compared to DCAU, Marvel's animated universe is mostly a joke. Tried to watch Avengers series, and from animation to story to music, everything is just meh.

Are we even talking about the same movie? Let me say the name again, All star superman. The movie where he shows Lois about his retarded stuff and all. Superman vs Elite on the other hand was good. Haven't seen unbound yet. Will definitely watch it.

Phantasm was excellent and so was was Batman vs Dracula. year one was more of a Gordon:year one, while it was not that bad movie, we had our hype meters full before watching it. Apart from Batman:Year one and All star superman, I liked all the animated superhero movies. They are all awesome!

Where the f**k is Snake when you need him :ranting:

Edited by dante77

ah ok.

have not seen unbound, so cant say about that; but All stars was pretty good. Maybe cause i loved the book so am a bit partial but it is far from being the worst superman movie. I have generally liked DCAU and find its works to be much superior to all live action DC movies except Nolan's.

Which movie did you find worse? Don't say no one, if it is your least favourite, name it.

Yeah. And compared to DCAU, Marvel's animated universe is mostly a joke. Tried to watch Avengers series, and from animation to story to music, everything is just meh.

If you are talking about ultimate avengers movies, then those are movies which are aimed at particular audience, i for one thought they were the biggest POS movies in the animated verse, Try watching the next avengers, Hulk VS movies, planet hulk [best marvel animated movie for me], i am yet too see doctor strange though, and Avengers Earth's mightiest heroes is my best animated show right up there tied to spectacular spidey, the top spot was help b4 Batman 90's series but it fell drastically after the above mentioned & avatar the last airbender

NB: Anyone who is going to watch Avengers Assemble Series should watch Avengers EMH Show first, avengers assemble is just mainstream sh*t meant for movieverse fans