Crysis 3

Dbz_479

Here

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-9664-Crysis-XBL-Gets-October-Release-Date-%5BUPDATE%5D.html

There is no XBLA version of Crysis.....It's a GOD tittle...

I dont wanna preorder if all I get is the PC version download with the 360 version

FK is giving away Crysis 1 download code for all 3 versions (PS3, 360 and PC)

360 version of Crysis 3 comes with GOD Crysis version with all new achievements nd all...It's not the same old CryEngine 2 PC version..

Okay, last boss was extreme..Took nearly hour to beat him..
My personal views:
I was expecting something more, more action, more missions and stuff..but it was disappointing.
VTOL ride was cool, but it would've been better if they allowed users to ride instead of just shooting..
(same mistake they did in BF3 campaign..)
Nice music, perfect facial expressions.
Graphics= AWESOME! This is what kept me playing.
Story campaign was boring, yes! Just 7 missions, out of them 4 of them are dead boring.3 are quite okay.
Boss fights? only 2 lol..Both are pretty much same, just more damage.
Should you spend $60 on this? NO!
I've to agree with Kotaku review..Only screenshot (graphics) will sell this game, not story or anything else.
Score: 7/10

FK is giving away Crysis 1 download code for all 3 versions (PS3, 360 and PC)

You get Crysis 1, Crysis 2 Maximum edition and Crysis 3 if you order Deluxe edition on Origin..

(I got this)

GoD/XBLA whatever. I dont wanna preorder if all I get is the PC version download with the 360 version. I already have that and its worth like 200 Rs lol.

Ignore Ambar, usual hyperbolic nonsense. C2 looked fantastic even on consoles. And this looks better.

Ambar is right here..C3 looks dirt on consoles.

Here's PC screen shot (everything on low)

i1dC7Prue1iVa.jpg

To hell with this

I'm not paying 2500 to play 6 hr game of which I know no back story of

Mp was crap

Will wait for price drops for both 2&3

Bought dishonerd for 1299/- instead

Which nerd? Why not just borrow it from someone for a console, play and return it ........ while you still can :P

My personal views:
I was expecting something more, more action, more missions and stuff..but it was disappointing.
Story campaign was boring, yes! Just 7 missions, out of them 4 of them are dead boring.3 are quite okay.
I've to agree with Kotaku review..Only screenshot (graphics) will sell this game, not story or anything else.

How about spoiler-ing some of it?

Ambar is right here..C3 looks dirt on consoles.

ROFL This hyperbole is seriously getting ridiculous. Either you dont own a console or havent player any console games. Cause this -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CErI2SWwjUg

is as top tier as console graphics get. How many other games on consoles can compete with that? Killzone? 2 colors (1 color if we are talking about KZ2), blurry muddy textures, mostly small corridors and it still doesnt look this good. Uncharted 3? Maybe but thats still pretty much a corridor shooter with windows. Gears 3? Better textures but thats about it. Halo 4? Not even close. And those games are the absolute cream of the crop on consoles.

Is it absolutely the best looking console game ever? Maybe, maybe not.

Is it in the absolute top percentile? You bet.

Is it "crap"? ROFL, get a grip.

on what universe that looks good? Even "lowest" setting on PC looks much much better.

http://www.pcgameshardware.de/Crysis-3-PC-235317/Tests/Crysis-3-Test-PC-vs-Konsolen-1054400/galerie/2044569/

derpbox screens: (and PS3 looks worse!)

E3w5rTx.png

aDE2rGY.png

U6q2AV8.gifU6q2AV8.gifU6q2AV8.gifU6q2AV8.gifU6q2AV8.gif

hey, nice grass btw..Have fun playing.

700x500 screenshots zoomed in one area. You sure made your point.

Lets see if I can make mine. We will use the a screenshot you posted earlier.

Oszo1Ha.jpg

Almost the same resolution and a similar zoom to what you posted. Nice jaggies and ground textures there bro. Hope you had fun playing. :lol:

Here: same screens, same zoom. PC minimal settings

1RwooYM.png

rQk6MJ3.png

http://www.pcgameshardware.de/Crysis-3-PC-235317/Tests/Crysis-3-Test-PC-vs-Konsolen-1054400/galerie/2044569/

oh, I sure had fun playing the game on max settings.Sadly you can't.

Wow so you are telling me that if you zoom into a image of resolution 1080p vs zooming in an image 720p you will get less artifacts and the image will look better?

Dude, holy sh*t. This is, like, mind blowing information. I would say you should go public with that and publish it in a book form somewhere. You might even have a shot at the "No sh*t Sherlock" award for this year. :lol:

Here: same screens, same zoom. PC minimal settings

1RwooYM.png

rQk6MJ3.png

oh, I sure had fun playing the game on max settings.Sadly you can't.

We'll sure have fun NOT pausing the game every frame and looking at the grass to make sure it's not 'crap' (You'd give illegal immigrants here a run for their money if you took that up as a profession) :P Sadly you won't :P

And by the time PC players figured out whats the best setting to play the game on PC with all the config ,console players had already completed the game and yeah i don't have microscope in my eyes while playing a game.

It is good looking game when compared to other games on 360.

on what universe that looks good? Even "lowest" setting on PC looks much much better.

derpbox screens: (and PS3 looks worse!)

E3w5rTx.png

aDE2rGY.png

U6q2AV8.gifU6q2AV8.gifU6q2AV8.gifU6q2AV8.gifU6q2AV8.gif

hey, nice grass btw..Have fun playing.

This is serious sh*t not sure which tool did you used to downscale the image

ah, its disappointing to hear this .... was looking forward to this one :(

My personal views:
VTOL ride was cool, but it would've been better if they allowed users to ride instead of just shooting..
(same mistake they did in BF3 campaign..)
Boss fights? only 2 lol..Both are pretty much same, just more damage.

Sorry to break the bubble, Heaven Angel..There are only 7+ 1(ending mission)..I thought 10 missions (after checking levels folder)..

So yes, it's 6-7 hours including secondary missions :(

I'm at last mission..Current play time is about 6 hours..

Darn it.. i thought it would be more, but it's Okay, being a fan of crysis, I'll go with this

are there 2 gameplay options given on every level u enter .. Go quiet or go in Hot (Stealth or Action)

I'll start the game on hardest, some reviews says game is a cakewalk

^^I didn't..I just posted what's posted already here: http://www.pcgameshardware.de/Crysis-3-PC-235317/Tests/Crysis-3-Test-PC-vs-Konsolen-1054400/galerie/2044569/

Check it yourself.

I have played the console version and it does looks good no way near the screenshot you posted or cross posted, all the brag that PC version looks good is true but why spent $1000 every year to play a game & then put on micro-scopic glasses to find out which texture is missing and whats not instead of concentrating on gameplay has turned into a troll fest.

Archived