Official Wii-U Thread

Never really followed up on this but until a few weeks ago i though this was just another Wii add on or something , not Wii's successor :panic: . I just want to know in terms of power how does this console fare against 360 and the ps3?? Anything special coming for this other than the usual zelda and mario games??

Never really followed up on this but until a few weeks ago i though this was just another Wii add on or something , not Wii's successor :panic: . I just want to know in terms of power how does this console fare against 360 and the ps3?? Anything special coming for this other than the usual zelda and mario games??

so far Bayonetta 2 is WiiU exclusive apart from Zelda and Mario.

Main toh lunga nahi console bina ethernet port k :)

haan bhai jaisa ethernet port hota to tu abhi 3-4 le liya hota abhi tak ...jydada shayana mat ban....tu asa bhi kabhi nintendo nahi leta...chahe ussme 40 ethernet port hota to bhi.:slap:

I dont think you EVER had the intention of buying this.

arey usko chahiya powerful graphics wala console....aur khoon- kharaba -nangi ladkhiya wala games...yeh sab mario aur zelda...uske ke bas ka baat nahi...woh art nahi samajhta.. .woh sirf :puspa::bandit::bananasplit:

How powerful is the Wii U reallY??

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-08-30-how-powerful-is-the-wii-u-really

I just saw the mass effect 3 gameplay on Wii U , The Gamepad is a really interesting feature , u can either use it to control the skills of player and squad mates or u can play me3 on that small screen itself if the TV is being used for something else. Just love the way it works.

If this console lets me play me3 while im taking a poop or while im lying in bed then im certainly going to buy this. Just $300 :) .

pad gameplay at 1:30

Archived