IVG Secret Santa 2011

abhi90

f**k man, f**k, holy cow, holy f**k :panic:

Got my gift, and my santa is:

/drum rolls

Patthariya BaBa

and here's the EPIC gift

DSCN2453.jpg

that was accompanied by a letter that was over a page long, goddamn I loved it :cry: I couldn't have hoped for anything more than it, IMMA HAPPY :dance::egyptian::exoticdance: :jhingalala:

words cannot thank you enough, thank you :hug:

Now I'm nervous as to what I'll send :panic:

f**k man, f**k, holy cow, holy f**k :panic:

Got my gift, and my santa is:

/drum rolls

Patthariya BaBa

and here's the EPIC gift

DSCN2453.jpg

that was accompanied by a letter that was over a page long, goddamn I loved it :cry: I couldn't have hoped for anything more than it, IMMA HAPPY :dance::egyptian::exoticdance: :jhingalala:

words cannot thank you enough, thank you :hug:

Now I'm nervous as to what I'll send :panic:

:O

Aww.. I got such a cute gift... I love it. It's super cute just like my secret santa.. :kisstogether:

Have a look.

http://i40.tinypic.com/dmv1ad.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/116qla9.jpg

Thank you Kani. You are a sweetheart. :hug:

I love your gift and you know what?? I don't have even a single teddy bear at home..so it's super special...

I loved your sweet letter and your wishes and the angels you sent me over the Christmas tree..

Aww.. I am super happy.. I feel like a kid when Dad used to buy me Christmas presents.. Thanks a bunch.. Muaah!!

I am glad u loved it.. :hug: I go blank buying gifts for girls.. :P teddy is always a safe bet :bigyellowgrin:

Thnaks abhi, I am super glad you liked it. :arigato:

Thanks sunnyOfSunny/TyrantSunny/SunnyEnterprise/SunnyRK , BBB and Nemo.

BBB : same as last year :naughty: , keep an eye on your steam account. You might get something

Thanks sacky, but don't feel bad bro. One truly well wished gift is any-day better then any other costly stuff. Be it a card, a letter or anything.

That's what I had in mind while I was deciding on gift. The Joy of giving. I did not think about the money. I just wanted to feel that joy of giving. And Thanks to Abhi. He liked it. And I am feeling it. So real thanks to him.

And again thanks to my santa Rosh aka Roshan. He has given me one the best gifts really.

Glad you liked it, sorry am just a student for now so din have moolahs for something extravagant.

As for Black Sabbath, Neon Knights, Heaven And Hell, The Mob Rules, TV Crimes are the big ones.

How is portal 2, i hope u havent played it yet, i saw in the some thread that you got the first portal only after it was free so assumed u wont have played 2, also its a game the missus might enjoy :D

what kind of Black Sabbath fan are you, The Dio years doesnt contain ozzy and his hits that you mentioned :slap:

Nah man, you gave this despite being a student makes it even better :good:

Not even played Portal yet :P but will surely try Portal 2 as well. And will try to convince my wife to play it too.

As for Sabbath, will give those tracks a listen and hopefully enjoy them!

Thanks sacky, but don't feel bad bro. One truly well wished gift is any-day better then any other costly stuff. Be it a card, a letter or anything.

That's what I had in mind while I was deciding on gift. The Joy of giving. I did not think about the money. I just wanted to feel that joy of giving. And Thanks to Abhi. He liked it. And I am feeling it. So real thanks to him.

And again thanks to my santa Rosh aka Roshan. He has given me one the best gifts really.

Glad you liked it :)

Thanks to piper's give away thread I got a clue :P

I was still not sure u liked it :fear:

Only thing I could infer from your posts was you are into FPS...but you would have em all.

Nice gift you sent to abhi :D I can tell he really wanted it even long before the game was released.

Archived