IVG Secret Santa 2011

abhi90

Just got the gift from my Secret Santa

http://i.imgur.com/WhFts.jpg[/img

Thanks a lot for the gift. I have been putting off starting an anime BD collection because I didn't know where to start and thanks to you I can now start one :). Merry X'mas.

Oops my Santa was Dr. Sufyan. Don't know his IVG Screenname.

There is another shipment which you will probably get on the 24th or 26th.Glad you liked the gift.

just got my gift....didnt open it...nor did i see the name of the sender...can only do it after the 27th.

but my mom already read the description.

FML.....someone gonna get banned

These came through the chimney today. An awesome lot and super thanks to Nemo for being a super Santa!

img2379mm.jpg

img2381ee.jpg

img2382zp.jpg

img2383xx.jpg

img2380zk.jpg

img2376a.jpg

I remember mentioning sufi music in this thread and you just made my day, bro :cheers: PMing you some more emotional stuff I have to say :P .

IVGians rock!

Never heard anything from Sabbath before, so someone please suggest a couple of tracks from this disc I should start out with.

These came through the chimney today. An awesome lot and super thanks to Nemo for being a super Santa!

I remember mentioning sufi music in this thread and you just made my day, bro :cheers: PMing you some more emotional stuff I have to say :P .

IVGians rock!

Never heard anything from Sabbath before, so someone please suggest a couple of tracks from this disc I should start out with

Glad you liked it, sorry am just a student for now so din have moolahs for something extravagant.

As for Black Sabbath, Neon Knights, Heaven And Hell, The Mob Rules, TV Crimes are the big ones.

How is portal 2, i hope u havent played it yet, i saw in the some thread that you got the first portal only after it was free so assumed u wont have played 2, also its a game the missus might enjoy :D

I dunno the track on that disc but try the following :-

Sabbath bloody sabbath

Iron man

Paranoid

Hole in the sky

Epic gift though :majesty:

what kind of Black Sabbath fan are you, The Dio years doesnt contain ozzy and his hits that you mentioned :slap:

Archived