Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Elessar

Finished the game, loved every moment of it.

Favorite car: Lamborghini Gallardo

Beauty and the Beast: Lamborghini Aventador (nice plate :P)

jbqC6cmIZWteVY.png

World completion: 60%

gotta find all jackpots and crash all billboards this week.

jOZsJmcBncXFA.png

According to me, game is just great except the bloom effect.

8/10 - Must play if you like racing/burnout.

I am having a tough time controlling the first 2 cars(Porsche) that I found. One slight movement with left stick and the cars become out of control. I might have smashed my cars more than number of billboards in the game :wallbash:

I am still struggling to beat the first most wanted car. :cry:

any tips?

Drift into corners and power out with the NOS.

Track tyres, Short gears and a good chassis mod will help you out.

BTW the Porsche 911 Carrera S is a stunning car to drive

I am having a tough time controlling the first 2 cars(Porsche) that I found. One slight movement with left stick and the cars become out of control. I might have smashed my cars more than number of billboards in the game :wallbash:

any tips?

Koenigsegg Agera R?

I took it down with Gallardo.Took 2 tries. [Track tires/short gears and light weight chasis]

It's big race, so drive smoothly till 2 miles left..After that take down the car and use NOS and race forward.

It's easy if you control and drive it smoothly.

Koenigsegg Agera R?

I took it down with Gallardo.Took 2 tries. [Track tires/short gears and light weight chasis]

It's big race, so drive smoothly till 2 miles left..After that take down the car and use NOS and race forward.

It's easy if you control and drive it smoothly.

I meant first from the last. :P Alfa Romeo

I am having a tough time controlling the first 2 cars(Porsche) that I found. One slightly movement with left stick and the cars become pity of control. I might have smashed my cars more than number of billboards in the game :wallbash:

any tips?

Get the upgrades for the car by winning it's races. That improves handling a lot. As for that race, try and wreck your opponent in that last offroad section.

i'm trying to get those re-inflatable tyres for the gallardo but i gotta come 3rd place in all 5 race events :|

shut down 4 most wanted cars so far ....trying to shut down the 5th one but there are too many spike strips in that race :P

The spike traps will remain in the same place, so just memorize it.

Btw the AI car can drive through the strips without any damage. :facepalm:

The spike traps will remain in the same place, so just memorize it.

Btw the AI car can drive through the strips without any damage. :facepalm:

not the AI man...its my car....i keep going through it :P i need those tyres....i'm not that good in racing genre games :P

I meant first from the last. Alfa Romeo

Just drive. That idiot driver will smash into something and wait even if he is way ahead. Only concentrate during last off road section. I did that part without any upgraded car in two tries. In fact, you can win any race only if you decide to drive properly during final part. I just keep crashing, doing silly stuff during 80% of race, and then eventually win. No skill required really. :bigyellowgrin:

i'm trying to get those re-inflatable tyres for the gallardo but i gotta come 3rd place in all 5 race events :|

wtf seriously? i saw that requirement for inflatable tyres but i thought that coming 1st would unlock everything below it. you actually have to make sure you place 3rd in every event?! that's absurd.

anyway just played a fun mp session with snake. in the absence of any screenshots that prove otherwise, i can safely say that i kicked his a*s all the way from here to pluto :tongue:

we're planning to do an mp session on pc tonight. more the merrier. anyone interested?

wtf seriously? i saw that requirement for inflatable tyres but i thought that coming 1st would unlock everything below it. you actually have to make sure you place 3rd in every event?! that's absurd.

anyway just played a fun mp session with snake. in the absence of any screenshots that prove otherwise, i can safely say that i kicked his a*s all the way from here to pluto :tongue:

we're planning to do an mp session on pc tonight. more the merrier. anyone interested?

Why u little :chair:

It was 25k to 6k in my favour....

Archived