The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't be so delusional. 70% of IPL matches are fixed.

96% of EPL matches are fixed. Now shooo.

BTW if Dhoni's name comes, it is goodbye cricket for me. I couldn't care less if Sachin is involved in fixing, but if Dhoni is, I will stop watching cricket.

It's not about one player. It's how endemic this is to the sport. If someone like Sachin, seemingly a model of rectitude, didn't stand up and say something about it, then I don't have much faith left in the sport being cleansed.

YOu are right.

What is your effing problem, cant you see the sh*t which CSK and seenu is doing from last 5 yrs?

In last 2 months there are 4 wrongdoings on Seenu's part. Changing SRH pitch, appointing Siva in FICA, barring Srilankan players in chennai, encashing bank guarantee of PWI after its expiry. This is all out in open.

Is it moronic to ask for cleansing?

Edited by Udham

man all i want is for the guilty to be punished but more importantly the game to get some semblance of seriousness back. i am not advocating a 70s test match scene but must you have cheer leaders, blatantly advertised shot calls, time outs (in cricket ?) and every other commentator sounding like siddhu :doh: ?

What is your effing problem, cant you see the sh*t which CSK and seenu is doing from last 5 yrs?

In last 2 months there are 4 wrongdoings on Seenu's part. Changing SRH pitch, appointing Siva in FICA, barring Srilankan players in chennai, encashing bank guarantee of PWI after its expiry. This is all out in open.

Is it moronic to ask for cleansing?

THIS is moronic :

If Dhoni loses captaincy, it will be a bonus.

Rajasthan Royals deserve to win the IPL because they are underdogs and play the game in the right spirit. Amirite?!

Anyway, this should mean that we've locked out our fourth fairplay award title. :)

Guess its time to give back RR , their fairplay award :rofl:

Atleast they are not fearing termination :lol:

Edited by silentassassin

Yes. They deserve the award because their players only fixed the matches whereas CSK have zero players indicted so far and their owner in police custody for placing bets and not fixing. Shame on them.

As of now the only thing that got terminated is the Fairplay award. Check the IPL website. :rofl:

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic