The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:lol: , but still a series victory in WI with 40% regular side is a feat to cherish, and also the fact that the series was actually good test cricket. Only if there was no rain :( it would have been 3-0

yeah man, the rain was a downer, but even more disappointing was the performance of younger players, I am sure Yuvi would easily find his place back in the team now :giggle:

Also, 1 think i particularly liked about dhoni in this series, he was going for the kill, the attitude of "oh, we have won the series anyway, lets go do some more ads" was absent even in the last match he declared early and in todays match promoted raina. good to see this attitude

Great Test Series, would have loved it a lot more without the rains.

Raina's form is a good sign. Let's see if he is capable enough to keep Yuvraj out of the team for the whole series in England.

Ishant & Harbhajan bowled well throughout. The next series is going to be epic, if India can bat well.

Not so sure about Yuvraj being preferred to Raina for the 11. This is the guy who gut snubbed after the performance of his career and he hasn't exactly been setting test cricket on fire. Either way it doesn't really matter — both are sh*t against the moving ball. Personally, I'd go for Raina.

Edited by Art Vandelay

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic