FIFA 12 - Online on PSN

TheDribbler

Impact Engine :rant: have f**ked me over so many times <_<

and my defenders charge so many times and just stare at the opponent when they sprint past me :ack: I have assigned them to run backwards while defending but those sob never listen :(

Should I tweak the pressure and aggression settings?

Dude that is Lag.I assume that you were going this way and Slide tackle but u choose the other way so as there is a lag after u have turned to other direction the player slides,thats why u thought i tackle for no reason but actually i try to think where would u go.

CB`s just throw till Half Way Line.Creativity starts after that in the your half,u must know it dharmin :naughty:

Also its quite easy to defend against you :P You are so pre-dictable in your passes that my defenders get time to Surround you :P Your tricks wont work against 2 defenders and if u dont do tricks then you will cross which wont let you get many goals :P So far you were the easiest to defend according to me :P Dont Mind,Just wrote what i thought seeing you last night and previous plays :hi:

Played 1 game with rad,Won 3-0 :dance: Like Abdul,he makes you shoot early by stepping the keeper out but now got the trick.Wp bro :good:

When will PSN be back?

lol so the slides were due to the lag...i thought u were doing it to annoy me :P

one long ball and it was 3v2 in your favor...after that u dont need creativity ;)

ya my attack right now is not great..i guess i will revert back to the fifa11 formation..just need to make tweaks my current formation and it should be fine...

Impact Engine :rant: have f**ked me over so many times <_<

and my defenders charge so many times and just stare at the opponent when they sprint past me :ack: I have assigned them to run backwards while defending but those sob never listen :(

Should I tweak the pressure and aggression settings?

Do not Configure The Back 3 or 4 or 5,let them stay as it :good: Pressure and Aggression,ya tweak it a little.Also configure the Width according to what u like to play,that would also Help :good:

lol so the slides were due to the lag...i thought u were doing it to annoy me :P

one long ball and it was 3v2 in your favor...after that u dont need creativity ;)

ya my attack right now is not great..i guess i will revert back to the fifa11 formation..just need to make tweaks my current formation and it should be fine...

In only your case it was 3 V 2,otherwise its always 4 or 5 at the back for most of the players :P So it needs creativity :naughty: Also there is a term in football called catching your Opponent Off Guard :good:

Put ur PS3 in DMZ bro :good:

In only your case it was 3 V 2,otherwise its always 4 or 5 at the back for most of the players :P So it needs creativity :naughty: Also there is a term in football called catching your Opponent Off Guard :good:

España says HI :rolleyes:

hope - from the games I played with you .. tell me some changes as well.

my router and modem are in dmz...i think your connection is the issue not mine

btw guys will psn work for me if i log in around 11.30 tonight??

Yeah so should I decrease them or increase them so that they stop doing that.

Increase the Aggression and Pressure i would say.As for Team Width,it totally depends on you.But Dont charge with your back defenders until absolute necessary,use a mid field Man to charge.Also dont make first move by your self,Go with the attacker that is making the run.If u charge with your back defenders then it will create a whole and its happy days for Attackers :bigyellowgrin:

Also,Stop charging un-necessarily when you are in the Lead.U lose your Lead just bcoz of it,If u have the lead,the owness is on the opponent to score,just go back and back and play the waiting game,u will get the ball and then Counter.

España says HI :rolleyes:

hope - from the games I played with you .. tell me some changes as well.

You are a pro bro,what suggestion will an average player give you :bigyellowgrin: Games against you and Azaan are damm damm tough :wallbash: I have to defend very carefully against you 2,1 mistake and a goal.No second chance :nono:

Stop that God Damm Finesse everytime u do,its irritating.Tear apart the Net i would say :bigyellowgrin:

Arre I never charge with back four and know and they do that automatically and thats the problem.

If I increase the pressure wont they charge more instead of containing them. :ko:

Automatic is Nothing,if u dont do it then it wont happen :slap: I had the same problem a month Back bcoz i used to charge my back defenders and i also blamed the AI for it :P U dont follow the attacking Runs also :slap:

One Tip:In Defending If u Rush Then You Will Suck :P Thats true,trust me :good:

outage starts from 9:30 PM IIRC

You are a pro bro,what suggestion will an average player give you :bigyellowgrin: Games against you and Azaan are damm damm tough :wallbash: I have to defend very carefully against you 2,1 mistake and a goal.No second chance :nono:

Stop that God Damm Finesse everytime u do,its irritating.Tear apart the Net i would say :bigyellowgrin:

you are not an average player bru .. you are one of the top dogs in this thread .. ok will try some other shots as well besides finesse shots.

you are not an average player bru .. you are one of the top dogs in this thread .. ok will try some other shots as well besides finesse shots.

thank you.Thats quite generous of u keeping me in the Top dogs list which has people like u,azzan,rad,etc :kisstogether:

Can we make a top10 List here,Who according to everyone is the toughest to beat.It wont be the Best Players in Top10 but who for an Individual is the toughest to Beat for him until whatever he has played with him. And also his strong points and weak points.What say,it would be fun :naughty:

we all know who the 1st person is :P

thank you.Thats quite generous of u keeping me in the Top dogs list which has people like u,azzan,rad,etc :kisstogether:

Can we make a top10 List here,Who according to everyone is the toughest to beat.It wont be the Best Players in Top10 but who for an Individual is the toughest to Beat for him until whatever he has played with him.What say,it would be fun :naughty:

we all know who the 1st person is :P

:doh:

I said you are a top player. I am outta even close to the top10. Dont include me

:doh:

I said you are a top player. I am outta even close to the top10. Dont include me

Not Top10 :doh: TOp10 for Who for an Individual he found toughest to beat.Not necessary he played all of them.It would also be a great way for players to improve,what everyone thinks about their game

yeah hope, the issue is with ur connection.

Top 10 to beat

ABDUL

ABDUL

ABDUL

ABDUL

ABDUL

ABDUL

ABDUL

ABDUL

ABDUL

ABDUL

ABDUL

:P

Reason -No matter what the odds his Rooney will score .

Awesome attack bro keep it up

NO trolling please :nono: We did that in Fifa11 PC as well with our small group of players

Mine is 512 Kbps,Wired.I have put ps3 in DMZ,are their any ports to open specifically for fif :scratchchin:

The ports Fifa 12 requires to be open for successful online are play are:

80 - TCP

443 - TCP

3659 - UDP

6000 - UDP

9570 - UDP

9980 to 9989 - TCP

10000 to 12500 - TCP

42100 to 42199 - TCP

10500 to 12500 - UDP

I din experience any noticeable lag when i played with you

@ Dharmin - You had any lag when playing with me last night/the before ?

we used to have some issues some time back in 11 na. minor lag and input lag. I din have any in 12.

Archived