Dead or Alive 5

WhiteWolf

Wow love the health bars so slick & professional nice look to the game , worthy of Fighting game of the year , will be a tough fight between Naruto UNSG , SFXT , DOA5 , TXSF , they may not consider naruto because of the no steep learning curve , IDK who to root for anymore

OMG Holy sh!t load of carp , the game rocks , this would confirm a DOA X VF , at the end they show , VF5 & DOA5 Logo's i wonder if they will make the crossover in the same iteration , the fight is of epic proportions

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The gameplay looks good i can understand your worries shadow , though i don't bother much about the boob reduction like some people , less glorification = game can be taken seriously , although yeah as a fan i would be disappointed

• 2 weeks later...

Take the survey seriously , no boob business , this game has the potential to revolutionize the fighting genre , please add to it that the QTE are fixed & due to being the same will get repetitive as the time passes

Eg - the building fall event is same as that of mk v/s dc free falling , but at least you could fight in that but in doa5 there don't seem to be any defensive moves while holding on the bar , a ninja like ryu or hayate could have pulled something defensive in that , also the random car that hits you while fighting feels like it is a fixed event & once you get to a point in mid air you will collide with it

http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/manual/survey.html

this game can be big in innovation in the fighting industry so please lets help the game be much better

• 1 month later...

Dead or Alive 5 to Pioneer Costume-Specific Breast Physics, See-Through Clothing

Since the departure of Tomonobu Itagaki back in 2008, Team Ninja has attempted to shake its reputation as nothing but a stylish, sex-crazed gore factory. It attempted to give Ninja Gaiden's Ryu Hayabusa a softer side, for one. Only two months ago, Team Ninja head Yosuke Hayashi said Dead or Alive 5 will rise beyond "sex and violence," instead pursing "a direction that contains emotional experiences that can move players."

Now, in an interview with Famitsu, Hayashi has now revealed that Dead or Alive 5's voluptuous vixens will feature costume-specific breast physics. Furthermore, each costume will have varying levels of transparency. It sounds like a contradiction to Hayashi's previous statements ... that is, of course, until you realize that "move" is a very ambiguous term.

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/2012/05/01/dead-or-alive-5-to-pioneer-costume-specific-breast-physics-see-through-clothing/

:thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dead or Alive 5 Collector’s Edition Revealed

Special swimsuits and a special package.

Tecmo Koei has announced the Collector’s Edition for Dead or Alive 5. Available exclusively at GameStop, the set will include a steel case as well as premium swimsuit costumes for the game’s characters. A hardcover book, soundtrack CD and poster will also be included, and the set will be available for $79.99.

Beyond the Collector’s set, new pre-order bonuses were also announced. Anyone who pre-orders the game from GameStop will receive in-game bunny-style swimsuits for Kasumi, Leifang and Hitomi, and anyone who pre-orders from Amazon will receive “DOA Devils” black swimsuits for Christie, Tina and Ayane.

Dead or Alive 5 will hit stores on September 25, 2012. Earlier this week, Team Ninja head Yosuke Hayashi revealed that the game won’t include DLC fighters. It will, however, include a cameo from Virtua Fighter’s Akira Yuki, as announced earlier this year.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/25/dead-or-alive-5-collectors-edition-revealed

User comment -

They won't DLC fighter, but they'll DLC the crap out of a bikini. As long as my p*nis doesn't get a hold of my wallet, I should be fine.

:rofl:

Archived