The Ebay Thread

People, can someone puke out what all is shipped to India from Ebay US?

Thanks.

Pretty much anything. I buy BluRays, Toys for my niece and other useless junk.

If the buyer is ready to ship stuff to India, you can buy it.

Use Paypal (eBay owns it), works like PaisaPay and in case of a fraudulent deal, you can get your money back.

yup almost anything from any of the Ebay site (UK,US,HK,AU,CA etc...) just use the ask to the seller tab and ask him if he would ship to india if yes what would be the damages for it simple...

Does that mean there is possibility of console games as well?

Also, nameless could you please mention about few trusted sellers through whom you have purchase br discs?

Thanks man

Why only console games they would even send you LCD TVS/Consoles aslong as you can pay customs and shipping ussually games do not attract customs btw (if you order just 1 or 2 together if 5-6 together could definatly attract customs)

Does that mean there is possibility of console games as well?

Also, nameless could you please mention about few trusted sellers through whom you have purchase br discs?

Thanks man

I buy from 'werdvds'. He charges 6$ for shipping and 4$ for each additional BRs. So I make sure I order atleast 2 BRs.

Also buy PSN Cards of eBay US site. But they charge 59$ for $50 PSN Card :cry5: and mail me the code immediately.

• 4 weeks later...

Bros I ordered LBP at GBP 31 from ebay.co.uk including shipping India.

I've a question, it used my ebay.in login when I bought the game, does that mean that I can use the ebay.in discount coupons too ? (guessing the answer would be no), then does ebay.com or .uk not circulate such coupons ?

• 5 weeks later...
Guys!

Can i use one of those eBay coupons for bidding too. Say i win a bid and then want to use a discount coupon, will i be able to use it ?

thx

yea after you win a bid..and go ahead to pay the seller..in the paisa pay page where you enter bank or credit card details..there is always a option of entering discount code...so enter it and then update your total again...it will work..its pretty much the same as you do if you purchase in "buy it now"

Bros I ordered LBP at GBP 31 from ebay.co.uk including shipping India.

I've a question, it used my ebay.in login when I bought the game, does that mean that I can use the ebay.in discount coupons too ? (guessing the answer would be no), then does ebay.com or .uk not circulate such coupons ?

Diēnékēs said it right above...as for ebay.com or ebay .uk circulating coupons ..well been shopping for a long time never got any ...always its ebay.in coupons...i think ebay.uk sends it to the guys registered at their uk site..and its the same for other ebay...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ultima Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts

0a2b_1.JPG

Ebay Link

Description:

This is the definitive and most exact replica you will find of the Ultima Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts - the most complex weapon in the game. It was handcrafted from wood - allowing for durability as well as a light weight - with over 100 hours of work put into it. The keyblade was given several coats of metallic paint, giving a sheen that is photograph friendly and impressive firsthand. In addition, the keyblade itself comes with a metal chain and official Disney metal lanyard keychain. There are only three of these models in existence, and this is easily one of the rarest items you will ever encounter in terms of cosplay as well as Kingdom Hearts memorabilia.

This is extremely sturdy and this will easily injure someone if used as a real weapon. Care should be given to the decorative prongs as they are the most delicate parts of the blade. The keyblade can withstand a weekend of cosplaying (as shown in a video below) and would make a lovely decorative item. Item will be shipped in time for arrival by Christmas.

Specs:

48" in length, not including chain.

Approximately 15lbs.

Made of pine, ash, and poplar wood.

Finished with silver, gold, and platinum metallic paint.

Made with over 20 individual pieces.

Handle made from wood dowel.

Comes with official metal Disney lanyard keychain.

Charity:

A portion of the proceeds (35%) will be given to Child's Play:

"Child’s Play is a Seattle based, gamer-run organization that holds an annual toy drive for childrens’ hospitals. Many of the gifts donated by gamers are, as you might imagine, age appropriate videogames and gaming systems - but they are by no means the only things donated. We received eager donations of coloring books, art supplies, crafts, movies, cartoons, virtually anything a young person could ask for. We asked the world-wide community of gamers, and they gave so much we had to move to larger storage facilities three separate times.

Our 2006 event raised over one million dollars in toys and cash for 40 children’s hospitals around the US and the world, putting the community’s total contribution level since our inception at the two million dollar mark. This year, we’ve expanded Child’s Play again, including more partners in the US and internationally."

Video

ME TOO :lol::rofl::roflroll:B)

Needed Original Windows XP SP2 for one of my old PC. Got one trader (ebay.in) with price of 300/-. He claims it to be original. Is it possible? Pls help

it wont be legit ... imo its an oem copy downloaded of the net which works with updates

• 1 month later...
Has anyone got anything from Ebay UK?

If yes, will you have any seller to recommend?

AND

Can we use the Ebay India coupons over there?

no indian coupons dont work....also use paypal ...its secure...and email the seller for shipping to india ...if not mentioned.. :bigyellowgrin: shipping time for games should be max 2 weeks

Yesterday I bought MGS4 for 18 GBP (Rs. 1350/-) shipped from Ebay UK by pay pal, the seller's feedback was very good over 99%, he had over 2000+ feedbacks. , Now lets see when it arrives.. :lol:

Archived