PS4 without warranty

Hey Guys, I'm thinking of buying a New PS4 from the Samurai Corner. Earlier I was thinkin of buying a New Console with Indian warranty, which the quoted me of Rs. 35,300 , But after reading this thread , I am confused that whether I should buy the Japanese version for 27K without warranty or Indian for 35K with warranty. As it's said here that Japanese version is working fine without any problems...

Please help me guys. I'm tight on budget.

Can someone confirm following please w.r.t Jap consoles? I got them while researching different forums #

. Are "X" and "O" buttons are reversed? ----> Confirmed from above posts

. While Games are region free, Blue-ray disks from other region will still have issues? Does this mean I buy Jap region Blue-ray then ? :panic:

. DLCs must match the region of the game? What does this mean?

Since I am non-Delhite, Gaffar is not an option for me. I am getting a deal in 29K on Ebay, which is still 5-6K less from India Version.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/PS4-Sony-PlayStation-4-Jet-Black-500-GB-Console-GAME-PLAYSTATION-PS4-Brand-New-/191616704275

• 2 weeks later...

I also have some question regarding the ps4 purchased outside India.

I am in Dubai right now and getting a PS4 500 gb with an extra controller for around 25 k, its a Japanese version so i m bit worried abt the region lock of bluray as i will be using it a lot as a bluray player in India with Indian blurays, so will it work or it will run only Japanese region blurays?

Thanks in advance for you help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So after a little bit of search and today i bought PS4 here in Dubai

AED 1550 arnd INR 26.5 k

PAL version

1 extra controller

BF4 standard edition

He seller asked me if want ti give the box and get a carry case(local made) in exchange of the same, which i did as i was not planning to carry the box when return back to India.

Seller told that it has one year Middle East warranty but i am not interested in that as i have to use this In India and no plans to come back to Dubai in future.

So i think i got a good deal,what you guys say

So after a little bit of search and today i bought PS4 here in Dubai

AED 1550 arnd INR 26.5 k

PAL version

1 extra controller

BF4 standard edition

He seller asked me if want ti give the box and get a carry case(local made) in exchange of the same, which i did as i was not planning to carry the box when return back to India.

Seller told that it has one year Middle East warranty but i am not interested in that as i have to use this In India and no plans to come back to Dubai in future.

So i think i got a good deal,what you guys say

Congratulations man! :good: If you don't mind, could you share the details of the seller in Dubai. If not here, then on PM at least. I have a friend who will come down from Dubai in a few months time, so I thought I'd check the deal.

Congratulations man! :good: If you don't mind, could you share the details of the seller in Dubai. If not here, then on PM at least. I have a friend who will come down from Dubai in a few months time, so I thought I'd check the deal.

sent u a PM

• 1 month later...

Archived