FarCry 3

WhiteWolf

It LOOKED beautiful... but it was just one of those games that proved that wonderful looks alone maketh not an awesome game. I just got bored of waiting at some idiot's bar somewhere in the beginning of 2, so I went and killed me some crazy african gunmen and set up shop in their camp lol. Beyond that I don't remember much about the game.

You know.....the reason why I managed played this game for 5-6 hours was, I didn't bother with the missions and started with my own game, which I called, "GTA in Africa." It was epic fun while it lasted - you go on a rampage wherever you see life-form moving and when the AI show up with their vehicles, steal one of them and move to your next rampage spot. If you're lucky, you'll spot some wildlife to chase and run-over while travelling to the next rampage spot. There......a simple game with simple rules that gives far more satisfaction than what the game's SP has got to offer.....yeah, that's right, no need to thank me Ubi :rofl:

^Nope. Dunia means the world in many other languages.

Ubisoft has developed a new engine specifically for Far Cry 2, called Dunia, meaning "world", "earth" or "living" in Arabic but also used in many languages with Arabic loanwords including Persian, Pashto and also Punjabi, Nepali, Bengali, Indonesian, Kurdish, Turkish, Malay, Marathi, Hindi, Gujarati, Marvadi and Swahili.[26]

@devil angel

And thats the most fun part of it. Just engage and wreck havoc and run away. I bootup that game just to do that. It doesnt even hv that 'wanted level' thing like gta where those guys are on u in no time. U get ur own sweet time to do it ur way.

Overall that gameplay is relaxed inspite of being a shooter fps. And sometimes i like to play that kind of a game.

@devil angel

And thats the most fun part of it. Just engage and wreck havoc and run away. I bootup that game just to do that. It doesnt even hv that 'wanted level' thing like gta where those guys are on u in no time. U get ur own sweet time to do it ur way.

Overall that gameplay is relaxed inspite of being a shooter fps. And sometimes i like to play that kind of a game.

:good:

• 3 months later...

i played farcry 2... but only till 3rd or 4th mission i think... it was very difficult for me to finds ways to get into the place of mission...

yeah damn open world game can say that....:wallbash:

Looks like no more malaria sh*t....looks gr8 :D

I read somewhere that malaria is still in.

I never had any problem with the malaria part. The only real problem i had were the stupid enemy checkpoints. :ranting:

I'm pretty sure they'll get rid of the enemy respawning this time. Apart from that I felt Far Cry 2 was a very good game. I've clocked in more than 30 hours on it.

Fc2 gameplay was bad..Lol it was massive fun! You were given all the advantages of a open world..

FC2 was a damn brilliant game except for some of the shortcomings like

*No way of going stealthily whatsoever.

*Respawing enenmy checkpoints.

*AI almost bad.

Rest of the game was so kewl! It gives u the feel of being alone in an african forest>and U go lonewolf taking down everyone!

Lookin forward to FC3..it looks and plays stunning!

Fc2 gameplay was bad..Lol it was massive fun! You were given all the advantages of a open world..

FC2 was a damn brilliant game except for some of the shortcomings like

*No way of going stealthily whatsoever.

*Respawing enenmy checkpoints.

*AI almost bad.

Agreed on 2 and 3 (which would be a point for almost any FPS game) but 1 is incorrect, whenever someone made that claim it has always been incorrect.

See the thing is the game has a camouflage system (a poor one, but it has one) it requires you to use it in order to stay hidden...and almost everyone who complains about the stealth is unaware of this fact.

Archived