Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Iceman™

True. Its better to announce the delay early.

E3 2014: Guys.. get excited Fall 2014!!

Fall 2014: Guys.. guys, Jan 2015! With 4k textures! Let those console suckers snicker while they can

Jan 2015: Uhh.. did we really say Jan? We meant early 2015.. you know.. like March! But guess what! You get Heists baby! For once those console idiots won't be playing something you can't

March 2015: Umm.. we love you PC guys! But you know.. you've waited so long.. we thought it would be fun to wait just one more month. But you get Heists at launch! Yay! What's that? Are heists delayed for console gamers as well? Haha don't be ridiculous! They're getting it this month just like we promised. We can't play with console gamers' emotions like we do with yours. They don't get us like you do.

• Like 2

Lol ya and probably kill someone with motion sickness if thats possible.

Have you even read the impressions of project Morpheus? Do you stop to think even once before typing gibberish,everyday without fail? You keep on spouting bullshit about Order and other PS4 games' based on their reviews. Why don't you at least read one preview of Morpheus before saying stupid things?

i hope not. but its really surprising to see the big developers struggling despite having easier to develop systems this time around. almost all of the 1st of 2015 are games that were delayed from 2014.

also wondering why ND chose to announce the delay so early. game must have gone a complete change from the initial trailer after the director and creative head left.

The staff leaving, can't see anything else. Though your point stands on x86 machines being dev friendly, both MSFT and SONY had a very awkward 2014 with massive layoffs (conspiracies on staff leaving and what not). Pre-production but since most of their 2nd team will be on board UC development, Last of Us 2 is gonna be a very long wait...

Yeah games like Batman,Order,Witcher,QB,Division,Uncharted all have been revealed

& still took turns & got delayed

We haven't even seen how TR or Halo Looks :rofl:

It hangs sometimes

What a guy man,what a guy

Just coz uc4 got delayed you want every xbox exclusive to be delayed too,not right bro. Seriously

Get after sony and nd.

Have you even read the impressions of project Morpheus? Do you stop to think even once before typing gibberish,everyday without fail? You keep on spouting bullshit about Order and other PS4 games' based on their reviews. Why don't you at least read one preview of Morpheus before saying stupid things?

Lol chill bro, keep the butthurt under control.

Vr will give motion sickness whether its oculus or Morpheus. I dont have to read anything,for some its gonna be a really shitty experience.

Just like it happens with some people playing fps games.

Lol chill bro, keep the butthurt under control.

Vr will give motion sickness whether its oculus or Morpheus. I dont have to read anything,for some its gonna be a really shitty experience.

Just like it happens with some people playing fps games.

Butt hurt? Butt hurt from what? Your baseless statements? People actually like it and the experience. Whether you like it or not is another thing. Stop stating your opinions as facts.

Edited by sach4life

Lol BloodBorne

Also do you have a PC?!

If not where will you play Arkham Knight?!

Are you a Fan of MGS

If yes then obviously you wouldn't want to play a last gen port of a grand game like MGS5

Plus MGS Online....think about playing it with me & all the old PSN ppl

You have been away from daddy far too long.....don't wait any longer :naughty:

Arkham Knight can wait..Its just sp..

Not interested in Bloodborne..

I had decided to buy PS4 in couple of months..

Will mostly get it to play BF:Hardline mp and Xenoverse then..

Edited by silentassassin

Sad for many PS owners already...For me..It gives me further time to buy PS4 when its cheap and also i can now buyer a better GFX card...But i understand the disappointment for everyone here...I too have mixed feelins..part of me is happy that i can wait further now...and another part of me ..really wanted this as an excuse to buy ps4 as early as possible.

Next Gen console has been really not picked up well...its been two years of literally nothing imho.

I think my decision to go for Nintendo wii u was smart..i can atleast buy Zelda the upcoming one....it is almost expected to be highly anticipated game.

Mohit post if ok.

I may have not bought PS4 even when UC4 had come out because of the price.

Rs35k-40k is too expensive ..I hope the price drops this year by quite a lot.

It in fact is a good thing for me in a way. Would have been hard to see UC4 come out and me just sitting with Collector edition adn waiting for PS4 price to drop. I already have infact UC4 pre ordered on amazon Believing that i might get some BOnus for pre oredering.