KnackChap

Was expecting something around 3k. Even big tentpole titles such as MGS V and Mad Max are 3400.

but this is sony exclusive game.All sony exclusives for ps4 were priced at 4K from launch like KZSF,Infamous,BB

basically for ps4 games

EA Game - 4K

Sony first party -4k

Sony Remaster 2.8k

All the other stuff from E-xpress -3.5k

• Like 1

Review Roundup.

MetaCritic

Kotaku - YES

The Verge

VideoGamer - No score

Engadget - No score

- No score

CNET - No score

VG247 - No score

Metro - 6/10

Polygon - 6.5/10

US Gamer - 3.5/5

GamesRadar - 3.5/5

Rocket Chainsaw - 3.5/5

Eurogamer.it (Italian) - 7/10

Destructoid - 7/10

LazyGamer - 7.5/10

PlayStation Lifestyle - 7.5/10

IGN - 7.5/10 (

)

GameRevolution - 4/5

GameRant - 4/5

HardcoreGamer - 4/5

Cybershack - 4/5

PlayStation Universe - 8/10

GameReactor EU - 8/10

EGM Now - 8/10

The Sixth Axis - 8/10

PushSquare - 8/10

GameSpot - 8/10

Stevivor - 8/10

Press Start - 8/10

Power PyxPower Pyx[/url] - 8/10

Gamer.nl (Dutch) - 8/10

Vandal.net (Spanish) - 8.2/10

Dualshockers - 8.5/10

God is a Geek - 8.5/10

GameTrailers (Video) - 8.5/10

InsideGamer (Dutch) - 8.5/10

We Got This Covered - 4.5/5

GameInformer - 9/10

NZ Gamer - 9/10

ZTGD - 9/10 (

)

PS Nation - 9/10

Game Cloud - 9/10

Respawn Ninja - 9/10

Canadian Online Gamers - 91/100

Only SP - 9.2/10

The Jimquisition - 9.5/10

XGN (Dutch) - 9.8/10

So this is funded by SONY. Do we have any idea of the budget ?

yes. first party game. shouldn't have cost them much i think, supermassive are a smallish studio and this is their first big title. they do however have tv stars doing the roles for some characters. this is also the 4th iteration of the game, the 1st 2 were by sony london that got cancelled, the 3rd was a on rails ps move title.

yes. first party game. shouldn't have cost them much i think, supermassive are a smallish studio and this is their first big title. they do however have tv stars doing the roles for some characters. this is also the 4th iteration of the game, the 1st 2 were by sony london that got cancelled, the 3rd was a on rails ps move title.

Oh okay. Yeah knew about the move development before it switched to PS4 but not the other 2. The game design reminds me of B.Sokal's Syberia and the 3D Broken Sword games, than just david cage games. The slasher genre from movies can be translated into videogames more than just being choice based interactive games. Biohazard 3: Last Escape, Silent Hill 2 etc are prime examples.

But looks like this is the first project that these guys have done that isn't Move exclusive.

im in 2 minds. horror games are not my thing and there is some scary sh*t in the second half. but this also falls in my fav genre so i will get it some day, most probably during the halloween or Christmas psn sale. mgs 5 releasing 2 days later doesnt help.

Yea, probably worth waiting in that case? I'm sorta saving on Mad Max and MGS 5 by going PC, so I thought might as well.

I can't handle horror either, but I'm guessing this is a lot milder than Dead Island or Dying Light. Games like Dying Light is where I draw the line :lol:

dying light and those zombie games are ok, even the new resi evil is fine by me but stuff like the evil within, PT etc are a huge no for me. do give your feedback after playing this. :P

the teen slasher stuff is just a part of it i believe, it gets a lot crazier after that.